I had shared this recipe on IG stories so many times but never published it to my blog! It could not be easier. We make this often we do taco night and it is always a hit! Who doesn’t love cheesy refried beans?
- 1 can Refried Beans
- 1 can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Pico de Gallo
- Taco Sauce (Any kind works, I used Frontera for this recipe)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In a bowl combine the refried beans, black beans, and pico de Gallo. Mix together well. Then spread in a baking dish.
- Spread a layer of taco sauce over the beans and then top all with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.