Get ready for quite possibly the best salmon dish ever. This rocked our world. Now I know many of you don’t like Salmon, if you don’t you could totally sub any other fish or even chicken but this is so good with Salmon. The Greek salsa/salad that goes on top makes the dish. You start with marinated feta and then mix in some dill, tomatoes, cucumbers, kalamata olives, pepperoncini- it is just so vibrant and zesty. You roast the salmon nestled with onions and lemons for added flavor. This truly was a wonderful dish we can’t wait to make again.
Also wanted to mention my Staub baking dishes are on major sale- under $100 for the set of 3!
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs Salmon (3-4 pieces of salmon depending on the size)
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 oz Feta, cubed
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 1/2 Red Onion, sliced
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 baby cucumbers, diced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 cup Pepperoncini
- 3 tbsp Fresh Dill
- In a shallow bowl add olive oil, juice of one lemon, oregano, garlic, red pepper flakes, pepper and feta. Toss all together. Let this sit and marinate while you prepare the rest of the dish.
- In a baking dish, layer sliced red onion and sliced lemon. Nestle the salmon on top of this. Drizzle salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes.
- In a bowl mix cherry tomatoes, cucumber, diced red onion, kalamata olives, dill, and pepperoncinis. Add inthe marinated feta mixture from step 1 and stir all together.
- Remove salmon from oven, top with this Greek salad mix and serve.