I posted this dip over the weekend and had so many requests to share the recipe. This is a family favorite and could not be easier to whip together. It is always a crowd-pleaser. This literally takes like 5 minutes to whip together. Serve with toasted bread, pita chips, or crackers! Enjoy!
- 1 14 oz. can Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 4 oz. pkgs. Feta cheese
- 1 cup Mayo
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 2 oz. jar Pimentos, drained and diced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- Mix all ingredients.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly!