Egg Salad, Chicken Salad, Tuna Salad, Pasta salad I am here for it all. I love making these types of salads for lunch because they are just so easy. You can make a sandwich, a wrap or just eat plain so many options. I have dabbled in many different egg salad recipes but this continues to be my favorite. Some people like just a classic plain egg salad but I love the addition of herbs, capers and a mayo dijon dressing. These are just rough estimates add more herbs, capers, mayo whatever you like! If I had fresh dill on hand I would add that in as well. Also sometimes I add in diced pickles as well for extra crunch. Enjoy!
- 10 Eggs, hard boiled
- 2-3 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Capers
- 1 tbsp Pickle Juice
- Nature's Seasoning® to taste
- Everything But The Bagel® seasoning to taste
- Chopped Pickles (optional)
- Chopped Fresh Dill (optional)
- Boil eggs, peel and finely chop. In a bowl with eggs place green onions, parsley, chives and 2 tablespoons capers.
- In a smaller bowl add in mayo, dijon, olive oil, 1 tablespoon capers, pickle juice and salt and pepper. Whisk all together.
- Pour dressing over egg salad and herbs and toss together. Taste and season with Nature's seasoning and Everything But the Bagel seasoning.