I have been making this salad for years now. It is like a bite-size Caprese salad and it takes literally less than 10 minutes to make. It is so fresh and the perfect Summer side salad. We served ours last night with Green Goddess Chicken, Tuscan Kale Salad, and Sauteed Green beans. Enjoy!
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 Baby Cucumbers diced
- 1/2 Red Onion thinly sliced
- 1 container Mozerella Balls, drained
- Fresh Basil
- Garlic Expressions dressing
- Salt & Pepper
- Place cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, mozzarella, and basil in a bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then drizzle with Garlic Expression dressing and toss all together!