You guys might remember a few months back when I mentioned I had switched to a natural deodorant called Native. I have been using it for probably 6 months now and loving it. So when Native reached out to partner together it was a no brainer. I 100% stand by this product and would recommend it to anyone! I love their motto ” Take Care of your body, it is your place you have to live.”
I wanted to share a few reasons why I made the switch and why I am still loving Native
- Most important to me is that Native is made without aluminum, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and talc . These are all ingredients in most regular deodorants and what they think may be linked to some cancers. you apply deodorant so close to the breast area so it only makes sense the ingredients could impact your health.
- Native is made with natural and wholesome ingredients like coconut oil and shea butter.
- I love that Native releases seasonal scents every few months. This Summer I used and loved the Rose scent. For Fall I ordered the trio of Fall scents and love them. They are all light and fresh and not overpowering at all. My go to scent is the Coconut Vanilla scent and it is always available. Pictured below is the Fall trio which includes Lemon Zest & Pomegranate, Orange & Honeysuckle, and Lilac & White Tea. They all smell delicious but I especially love the White Tea and Lilac. If you like Pumpkin Spice that scent was just released for Fall as well.
4. It seriously works. I will say it takes your body about a week or two to get used to the natural deodorant but I wear it everyday and never have BO issues even after working out.
5. They always offer free returns and exchanges if you are not happy with the product or the scent.
I wanted to share a peek inside my purse and a few other clean beauty products I like to have on hand in addition to my Native deodorant.
Glo Skin Beauty Pressed Powder– the best powder, I keep one at home and one in my purse for touch-ups.
Beautycounter Lipgloss in Azalea- I wear this everyday it is the perfect shade of pink.
Care/Of Vitamins- I take these daily they really help with my energy and mental clarity
Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner– I love this tinted lip conditioner it is like a lipstick but really moisturizes your lips as well.
Kora Eye Oil- I have super dry under eyes and love this roller ball to keep them hydrated.
If you don’t believe me on Native just check out their online reviews with 5+ stars and over 6,000 reviews. The products works really well and it is nice to feel good about what you are putting on your body. They also just came out with a body wash line that I ordered for the kids and bar soap. So many awesome safe options. You can use code NATALIE10 to save 10% at checkout!
Thanks to Native for partnering on this post!