Dressing Room Diaries

TGIF Friends.  I wanted to share an updated dressing room diaries from Loft.  Everything is 40% off or 50% if you use your Loft card right now,  so a great time to add some basics to your closet.  Use code LOVEIT.

Stripe Sweater – prob one of my favorite purchases.  I am in XS.

Chambray Blouse- runs on the large side wearing a size XS

also comes in this green color.

Red Blouse- Love this for Valentine’s Day. Wearing a size small.

Floral Blouse

Black Blouse– a great closet staple.  Wearing a small.

Hoodie- now 60% off! I am wearing XS.  It is so soft and cozy!

Stripe Blouse-wearing a medium

White Blouse– loved the black piping.   Such a great classic blouse.

This is the same style blouse.  Such a good blouse for work or play!  Wearing a small.

Red Sweater- wearing a size small

Poncho-super cute to toss on over a tee shirt

Stripe Ruffle Sleeve Blouse- this would be great in Spring paired with white jeans

1. Cathy
    January 26, 2018 / 5:28 pm

Love your ballet flats! What brand are they??

• nataliemason
      January 26, 2018 / 10:47 pm

Hey! They are See by Chloe from Shopbop!

2. January 26, 2018 / 9:29 pm

Such cute stuff! Can you link to your black pants in the picture with the chambray shirt?

3. Pamela
    January 26, 2018 / 9:56 pm

You look great, as usual, and the Loft pieces you’ve featured are nice. That said, I miss the higher end pieces you used to highlight – Vince, Joie, Equipment, etc. It seems to be rare now. I imagine there are good reasons for this, but just my two cents. All the best.

• Cyndy
      January 27, 2018 / 1:20 pm

I agree. Thanks for mentioning it

• Elizabeth
        January 29, 2018 / 12:53 pm

I miss the mix of more classic higher ended pieces mixed with affordable everyday items of good quality. Or things that are less expensive but last a season or two before being purged. It’s hard now, because you look great, but it’s confusing because it’s just all the stuff.. for instance — why buy a black silk type tunic shirt from loft when you have a Joie or Equipment one. I get taste change and we appreciate seeing new stuff but when’s the same stuff and just a new color or from a different store – it’s not really new.

• Leslie
          January 29, 2018 / 6:57 pm

I appreciate the more affordable pieces you’re highlighting now! Most of us reading don’t purchase the crazy high end pieces – we watch blogs, and then find “the look for less” – so it’s fun to actually buy the pieces you have been showing.
          Natalie, you have great style and a great outlook on life!

• Allie
            January 29, 2018 / 8:39 pm

But, we have to also remember ( and I am so guilty of this too); this is Natalie’s job and she doesn’t purchase every item she displays on her blog. She purchases what really appeals to her and some she just highlights.

4. Kami
    January 27, 2018 / 5:16 pm

I love all your wardrobe recs Natalie. Especially the more moderately priced items from Nordstrom, Loft, & even Target. Especially love your recipes and little girl clothes recommendations. I have a son & daughter the same age. Happy weekend to you!

• Erin S
      January 29, 2018 / 3:50 am

I 100% agree …..love the normally priced outfit ideas from stores where most of us shop! When I see how things from the Loft look on you I get a better idea of what to expect if I order it online. Also keep the cute pictures of Frances coming. She cracks me up!

5. February 1, 2018 / 7:27 pm

I just ordered the tie sleeve tunic in green and am psyched to get it. I foresee it bridging the gap between winter/still-cool-spring