As soon as I saw this recipe on my instagram feed I knew I needed to make it. I love pasta salad and spinach artichoke dip so this was a match made in heaven. We made it this week and it was devoured in 2 days. If you don’t follow @twopeasandpod on instagram you should- their recipes are always on point! This is such a great Summer salad. We ate it for lunch but if you wanted it for dinner it would be great served with grilled chicken or shrimp. Enjoy!
S P I N A C H A R T I C H O K E P A S T A S A L A D
- 1 lb pasta (I used the spiral kind)
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 (15 oz) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach (not cooked)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Cook the pasta according to directions on the box or bag. Drain and let sit.
- Combine the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl.
- In a large bowl add the pasta and pour the Greek yogurt mixture over the top. Stir well. Add the artichoke hearts, chopped spinach, green onions, basil and Parmesan cheese. Mix together. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.