I have been wanting to test out the cauliflower for bread thing for a while now. I was intimidated though. It seemed like a lot of work and I wasn’t sure it would even taste good. Then my neighbor Rick posted this recipe on his blog and I knew I needed to try it. I made it last weekend for happy hour with my parents and a few of my brother-in-law’s nursing school friends and it was a HUGE hit. Every single piece was devoured. Even better these cheesy bites were crazy easy to make. This is one recipe I know will be on repeat often and a great sneaky way to get the kids to eat veggies. My dad was pretty skeptical, but he took one bite and loved it. Seriously these will blow your mind. Enjoy!
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 3 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded and divided
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tsp Parsley
- Marinara Sauce for dipping (I use Rao's)
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a box grater or a food processor, grate the cauliflower until all is evenly grated.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl with eggs, garlic, oregano, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and season with salt and pepper. Stir until completely combined.
- Transfer dough to prepared baking sheet and pat into a crust. Bake until golden and dried out, 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, crushed red pepper flakes, and parsley and bake until cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes more.
- Slice and serve.
Colleen Rothschild is one of my favorite Beauty lines. I use several of her products on a daily basis. Right now they are running their Friends and Family sale and everything is 25% off. Below are a few items from the line that I love and use often. Use code FF25 at checkout to ave.
Dual Enzyme Polish – This is a rough exfoliating scrub. You let it sit on your face for about 10 minutes and then rub in a circular motion and wash off. I do this twice a week followed by the Intense Hydrating Mask
Detox Mask – a clay mask that helps pull impurities from your skin.
Body Lotion – A light fresh scent.
Face Oil – I use this every single morning it is the first thing I put it. It really moisturizes your skin.
Intense Hydrating Mask – this is a thick lotion mask that I actually put on and wear overnight.
Gel Face Wash – I love a foaming face wash and this one is great.