Are you gals familiar with thredUP? If not you should be. It is an online Consignment store where you can sell your old purses and clothes and shop for new ones. They have a great selection and it is great way for you to get rid of things you no longer use and make some cash!
Currently thredUP is running an amazing deal: If you send your handbags to thredUP before the end of the year, thredUP will not take any commission on them, you get 100% of the sale. This kind of deal never happens at any consignment stores so it is a great time to sell your old bags if you have any! I have a few I am going to send in that I never carry!
A Few #BagUp Details
your handbags in to thredUP between 11/10 – 12/31 to receive 100% of
the amount the bag sells for. There’s no catch; thredUP’s giving you
every penny that someone pays for your bag, taking 0% commission.
- As always, thredUP will cover the cost to send your handbags to us in one of our Clean Out Bags (order one here). They do all of the work to photograph, list and sell your bag.
some interesting stats about women and their purses:
Bags consume serious real estate in a woman’s closet
- American women, on average, own 11 handbags
- Nearly 4 in 10 (37%) women own at least 10 handbags
- 1 in 10 American women own more than 20 handbags!
And only 35% of women are using all of their bags
- 1 in 5 women (20%) hold onto their handbags because they’ve spent so much money on them
- Half of women (50%) are holding onto them all to have a variety of styles to chose from
I definitely won several bags that I no longer carry but just can’t quite part with but need to!
Thredup is also giving away six designer handbags (pictured below) from
brands including Fendi, Jimmy Choo and Stella McCartney. Enter at
thredUP.com/bagUP by sharing the contest on Facebook. Entry will close
on Friday night and winner will be announced on Monday. Selection is
random, but you can enter daily to increase your odds of winning!
You can check out the whole thredUP site here, and don’t miss out on this great handbag #BagUP event!
* Thanks to thredUp for sponsoring this post!