Friday’s Thoughts

So we had our AC fixed this week and boy and I am glad it was fixed.  The insulation was rotted plus there was some mold from the water damage.  Next week we will repair the ceiling hole and hopefully knock down the kitchen cabinet.

Pretty yuck right?

I stopped in Thera M this week to check out their Fall stuff and they have some gorgeous clothes right now!!

The jacket is a steal under $80 and so comfortable.  It is a sweater coat and I see myself tossing it on over everything this Fall!  It runs on the large side, I am wearing an XS.

I also loved the white blouse, such a classic white blouse with a modern fit.

Olive and Oak Sweater Coat | Twelfth Street Blouse

Been loving this Chardonnay- for all you Banshee wine fans it is made by the same people.  It is a light Chardonnay and not oaky or too buttery which is why I love it.  The Waccamaw Red was also really good.

Took Frances Moon for her 9 month check up a few weeks late.  My girl is still pretty much 90th percentile in all the catergories, head, weight, and height!

My mom’s friends gave her this coffee table book for her birthday and I loved it so much I got one for myself.  It is filled with the most beautiful angel paintings.   It also has bible verses and stories about angels.  I just love it.  Would make a beautiful gift for someone.

Can we discuss how sweet Tim McGraw and Faith Hill are!!  They seem to have such a good marriage and stay out of the public eye.  This was them at a concert this week.

I stopped by the RMS Beauty office this week and was blown away by this organic line.  I took home lots of products to sample and I can’t wait to share all my favorites with you guys soon!

Pretty sure this sandwich combo will be in my near future : Bacon + Brie + Avocado. Genius.

Speaking of bacon how delish does this Spicy Candied Bacon look?  It sounds so easy too:

Spicy Beer Candied Bacon: 400
degrees 1 lb extra thick smoked bacon cup brown sugar 2 tablespoons any
dark beer 2 tablespoons Franks Hot Sauce

My Tory Burch Dress arrived this week and lets just say I love it.  I tried on the navy version but decided to order the red because I don’t have too much red in my closet.  I had a gift card left from my birthday back in March that I was pleasantly surprised to find in my old purse and put towards this beauty.  It is sold out on the Tory Burch site but a few sizes are left on Shopbop.  The red pattern is just so gorgeous.

|| Tory Burch Cora Dress

Happy Friday Loves.

1. September 19, 2014 / 12:56 pm

Love it, my nephew goes to the same school as their kids. I love country music so Nashville is like my celebrity LA. That book looks awesome, what a cool gift! Also, love that FM is a tall girl like her mama! Wells and Tagg are both always in the 99th for everything. They can be tall together 😉 xo

2. September 19, 2014 / 1:09 pm

I remember reading a while back that Tim and Faith were divorcing, clearly it wasn't true! I still need to check out Thera M. I go to Blend all the time but am usually rushing to get to work. Have a good weekend!

3. September 19, 2014 / 1:33 pm

FM is such a doll! I want the candied bacon. I like the red, it looks good on blondes.

4. September 19, 2014 / 1:45 pm

You look stunning in that red Tory dress! What a great color on you! Happy Weekend 🙂

5. September 19, 2014 / 2:00 pm

That sandwich…amazing!! And I love RMS beauty, their products are so wonderful!! Happy Friday!

6. September 19, 2014 / 2:00 pm

1. I love that dress. 2. Stop posting pics of bacon. You're killing my diet. 3. Have a fabulous weekend!

7. September 19, 2014 / 2:00 pm

Haha at first I thought that was a failed robot costume for Halloween!! LOL Love the bottle's label, so simple but elegant 🙂

8. September 19, 2014 / 2:14 pm

Oh, I love the red dress! Think it was definitely a better choice than the navy. Happy Friday!

9. September 19, 2014 / 2:19 pm

I love love that sweater coat, and I love love love that TB dress. A little too much for my bank account, but it's beyond fabulous!

10. September 19, 2014 / 3:40 pm

Candy Bacon, yes! It does seem to easy to be true. Love the sweater coat, very versatile. Is that book cover actually textured?

11. September 19, 2014 / 5:20 pm

Loved everything about your post today! Cannot wait to try that wine soon! And my kiddos were all the exact same as FM…always in the 90th percentile! Have always loved Tim and Faith's relationship…no matter what the press said. And that dress is gorge on you!! Happy Weekend!

12. September 19, 2014 / 6:58 pm

That sweater jacket makes me so ready for Fall!

13. September 19, 2014 / 8:24 pm

That TB dress looks better on you than on the model, for real! Red is your color…

Alissa

14. December 1, 2014 / 1:59 pm

I hope the upcoming winter will be better for you guys! The furnace should definitely hold up this time. Your well-being rests on it, as without one, everything else fails such as pipes freezing and whatnot. With a fully-functional furnace, that should not happen this time. Take care!

Shelley Coday @ C&C Heating & Air Conditioning