NDM Styles: Pattern Play

I am a sucker for bright vibrant colors and fun pattern.  Plus I love a bohemian vibe.  This dress fits both! As soon as I saw it and the colors I thought it was perfect.  It is such a beautiful dress in person.  Light, airy, and so comfortable!

Tolani Dress similar here | Ray Bans | Gigi New York Clutch | Gorjana Bracelets |

Shoes

Keep in mind I am tall, so most dresses are short on me. But I don’t mind a mini plus I think come Fall this is going to look awesome with some black tights and booties. Sizing wise I ordered a medium in this dress.  I like this style dress to be loose.  The dress is unlined but not see through at all.  No need for a slip.

I still have been rocking the heck out of my Gorjana bracelets.

and you have to check out all the new Gigi New York colors for Fall.  This color clutch is from last year but there are some gorgeous new Fall colors.

Gorjana Tanner Wrap Bracelets || Gigi New York Uber Clutch

I love the boho vibe of all the Tolani Dresses.

My dress is actually sold out in the color I am wearing but available in black color HERE.

Most of the Tolani Dresses are the same style just different patterns, so I rounded up a few similar ones as well.

|| Chole Dress ||

|| Lorrane Dress ||

|| Zoe Dress ||

|| Courtney Dress ||

|| Linden Dress ||

Shop my look below!

!function(d,s,id){var e, p = /^http:/.test(d.location) ? ‘http’ : ‘https’;if(!d.getElementById(id)) {e = d.createElement(s);e.id = id;e.src = p + ‘://’ + ‘widgets.rewardstyle.com’ + ‘/js/shopthepost.js’;d.body.appendChild(e);}if(typeof window.__stp === ‘object’) if(d.readyState === ‘complete’) {window.__stp.init();}}(document, ‘script’, ‘shopthepost-script’);

JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

1. August 14, 2014 / 11:52 am

Love all of them !! Do you have to wear a slip though? It says they are unlined. You have your clutch in front so it is hard to tell if they are see through!!

2. August 14, 2014 / 12:17 pm

Dang you had a good photographer girl!! bahaha!! The pictures really did turn out great, and that dress on you is perfection!! Hope Rocky didn't get it dirty haha!!

3. August 14, 2014 / 12:18 pm

Love your outfit! And especially loving those new shades. Great color!

4. August 14, 2014 / 1:29 pm

I am loving this dress and all your picks! I'm so into these easy boho prints this year and they look beautiful on you.

5. August 14, 2014 / 1:43 pm

I love a boho style too, but I don't think I would have seen the potential in this dress. It's to die for! And your clutch is making me super jelly 😉 xo, S

6. August 14, 2014 / 8:28 pm

I don't know how I could pick out a color, they are so pretty and look really comfortable!

7. August 14, 2014 / 10:20 pm

Love my Tolani Dress! I wear it as a cover up all the time!

8. August 15, 2014 / 4:33 am

I love your blog! Such cute dress ideas? What brand are your sandals in the first picture, I've been searching for a pair like that!

9. August 15, 2014 / 2:12 pm

Darn you- I just had to get a Tolani dress after this post:)

10. August 19, 2014 / 2:39 pm

I love, love, love that dress and agree it is a perfect summer to fall piece! If I weren't trying to start a spending freeze right now, I'd be ordering pronto!