Happy Friday Friends. It has been awhile since I did one of these posts. Since I shared mine I would love if you shared yours too.
– I have turned into such a stalker at night while my kids sleep. It is my favorite thing to do, to go in and watch them sleeping. They are so peaceful and after a long day it makes me so grateful for their sweet angelic faces.
– Lately I have been over every single room in my house. Feeling like I want to redecorate every room which I obviously can’t afford to do. I am trying to save and re-do things slowly but I like instant gratification. I am trying to be happy with what I have but sometimes it is hard when I see all these huge beautiful houses on the internet.
– Is it weird I am jealous and envious of Adam Levine’s wedding?? I have such a huge crush on him and she is just stunning. They are kind of a perfect couple. Plus I love the vibe and location of their wedding. It should have been me:( and on a side note are Beyonce and Jay Z really splitting up after the tour??
– I am starting to realize the older you get it is damn hard to loose weight. I exercise and eat healthy most of the time and my last 5 lbs pounds of baby weight just won’t budge and it is driving me nuts.
– Last night while we were laying in bed Matt told me my hair smelled gamey. and proceeded to give me a lecture on washing it more often. It made me laugh I hate washing my hair!
– Sterling has been taking one on one swim lessons and still can’t swim. He cries and makes such a scene and it stresses me out. I want him to learn to swim on his own and he could care less. I was actually embarrassed yesterday the way he acted, crying like a baby and would not even try anything.
– If you have kids do you ever truly have a clean house? I feel like there is crap in every corner of my house. I spend so much time picking it up just to find more junk pulled out.
– I used to love to read magazines. Now I find when I get in bed it is hard for me to concentrate on anything. I like to zone out and not concentrate. I rarely watch tv anymore and honestly just want to sit in silence and play on my phone. I have a stack of like 20 magazines I still need to read.
– I spend way more time on my phone than is necessary. Sometimes I feel like it controls me and I am addicted to it. I blame instagram I love the sneak peek into people’s lives.
-I feel like my kids are growing up way too fast. Frances Moon is 8 months now and so close to being one year. I feel like the last year has flown by. Sterling starts kindergarten in a year and that makes me sad. I just want to freeze time and relish in this time period while they are young and innocent.
– I lay in bed at night and worry about the world ending and another world war. All this weird weather, wild fires, shootings, plane crashes, and unrest over seas makes me anxious. The world is a crazy place and I worry about the future for my kids.
– I have turned into a mom that raises her voice and yells sometimes. I don’t even realize I am doing it half the time Matt has to remind me. I get so angry and have so little patience lately. I hate that about myself. I don’t want to have a short temper with my kids.
– Marriage is so hard after you have kids. I find I put so much time and effort into taking care of my kids and house when it comes time for Matt I am exhausted. He gets home from work and I just want a break and silence. It is such a struggle to juggle kids and your husband.
– I don’t love to run but I love the silence it brings me in the morning. It is the only time of the day I am truly alone and it is so nice. I am not a runner. It is still hard for me to run one mile, but I do like how I feel afterwards. I feel like that alone time and exercise makes me happier and a better mom during the day.
– I look forward to my glass of wine at the end of the day. Is that wrong?
Like really I count down til 5:00 most days. Some days it is 4:50.
– My sister and I are working on a cookbook together. This is dream we have long had. Hoping we can make it work, look good, and people will actually buy it!
– I am so over all the blog competition. Can’t we all be friends and all be successful? This quote made me laugh so hard. Truth. I love all my blogger friends.
Have a fabulous weekend.