Scenes From Our Weekend

I can’t believe this is the last week of school for Sterling and then Summer starts! I am excited though, I love the Summer and having no real schedule.

This week I found the most gorgeous peonies at Harris Teeter.  I don’t buy fresh flowers often but I just adore peonies and they were on sale, so they came home with me.  They make me happy everytime I walk by them!

Friday night we took the kids to the Yacht Club to play while we enjoyed happy hour.  The views are just picture perfect there.

Sterling met a lady friend and they were being so sweet together.

We caught a beautiful sunset.

I am still taking pictures of Miss Frances while she sleeps for my book.  This is the latest one.

Gap Romper is old but similar here, here and here

Saturday night we had 3 of our favorite couples over for dinner.  We enjoyed tequila and our braised beef tacos.  I made a new salad recipe coming to blog Wednesday and if you have never tried Blue Head tequila you must!  It is our new favorite tequila, super smooth.

I wore Joie Divitri Blouse + Rag and Bone Jean Shorts + Theodosia Necklace

I am wearing a small in the blouse for those curious about sizing.

Of course I had to get a picture with the kids too.

and a view of my Joie Gladiator shoes– they are basically sold out but I love this style too.  They run on the small side so order up a half size.

The kids had a blast.

and us adults had a little too much fun!

I love how each morning Sterling climbs in the crib with Frances, it is so sweet.

Sunday we went to church and strolled around DT afterwards.  This picture makes me realize just how big Sterling is getting!

I wore my Equipment Leopard Dress (also in hot pink)  again, it is such a great versatile dress.

Have a happy Monday and a great start to your week!

1. May 19, 2014 / 12:11 pm

I can't believe it's almost time for summer vacation there! We have another month to go, although we do start the school year after you. Fun times! We don't have many summer plans either, just go with the flow and I love it. Those peonies are gooooorgeous!

2. May 19, 2014 / 12:16 pm

your babies are so so cute! Love your outfit too, that blouse is gorgeous!

3. May 19, 2014 / 1:04 pm

Yall are seriously the cutest family…and Sterling looks like he is getting so tall! Love FM's little Gap romper, so adorable! Looks like a fun weekend! XO

4. May 19, 2014 / 2:21 pm

Looks like a great weekend! Love your blouse. And Sterling is looking so grown up! We have 2 more weeks of school and then summer! I can't wait.

5. May 19, 2014 / 5:04 pm

I can't believe that Sterling is getting so big! He really is a mini-Matt!! Loved your Friday night outfit.

6. May 19, 2014 / 5:55 pm

Your little ones are the sweetest! Frances is the most gorgeous little thing ever!

7. May 19, 2014 / 6:50 pm

Can't believe you found those gorgeous peonies at HT! Going to have to keep my eyes open for some. The pictures of you and your little ones are the cutest!

8. May 19, 2014 / 7:13 pm

Great Weekend! Where did you get that tasseled pink runner/placemat? I so so so love it!!!

9. May 19, 2014 / 8:31 pm

Your daughter has the most beautiful eyes! It's funny, I bought flowers this weekend too and I rarely do. But they were so pretty, I couldn't resist. 🙂

10. May 19, 2014 / 11:27 pm

Could you please explain the need for the tequila shot in the photos with your kids? I just don't get it. I'm no prude, so don't get me wrong. No judging here…I just don't get the constant barrage of photos of you drinking. What are you trying to prove?

11. May 19, 2014 / 11:28 pm

12. May 20, 2014 / 10:45 am

Those peonies are gorgeous! And what a fun filled weekend!

13. May 23, 2014 / 2:19 am

So many beautiful shades of pink in those peonies! Sterling is looking so so handsome and Frances is just the cutest little thing!