Life Lately

Good Monday Morning!  Did everyone have a great weekend?  We certainly did, time with old friends is good for the soul!

This past week was a whirlwind after getting back from Dallas.  I had stuff almost every night and then one of my oldest friends and her sweet family came to visit us for the weekend.

This week the fabulous Jamie Meares hosted a Furbish Pop-Up Shop here and let me tell you it was so awesome!!  I loved getting to see all her stuff in person.  I wanted to take everything home with me.

Luckily I had Frances to help me narrow things down.

This is what I ended up with:

Noomi Necklace | Tassel Necklace | Dot Napkins

And of course the best part was hanging out with Jamie.  She is such a cool gal.

Outfit Details

Equipment Logan Blouse (same style different print) | Rag and Bone Skinny Jeans | Madewell Pumps

Then Thursday night was the Hampden and Tibi Runway Show.  Amy Smilovic the designer of Tibi was actually there and we got to see the Fall line, and trust me it is good!

I wore an old Tibi Dress and my new Noomi Necklace (its on sale right now for $18!) Wearing my Madewell Pumps again, I swear they go with everything.  I have been wearing them non-stop.

For lunch this week I made a version of my Greek CousCous but instead of CousCous I used tricolor quinoa and added in chickpeas.  It was awesome.

Then it was on to the weekend.  Erin one of my oldest and best friends came to visit with her family.  She had her third baby girl 3 weeks before I had Frances and this was their first time meeting!  Hopefully they will be best friends for life.

Her girls are seriously the cutest.  Sterling had so much fun playing with them.  It did make me realize that 3 kids is hard work, dealing with 5 kids all weekend was interesting for sure.  No one was ever happy at the same time and someone always needed something!

We spent Saturday afternoon at the Yacht Club, the weather was just perfect.

We ate an incredible lunch at The Glass Onion, I love that place!  I have never had a bad meal there, it is always so fresh.

Sunday Matt had to work for a few hours so I took the kids to the beach.  Our first trip of the season.  Of course Rufus joined us.

and I have to show a full view of Frances Moon’s Marysia Swim bathing suit.  I have been waiting months to dress her in this, it is so darn cute!

Leaving you with this wonderful quote from Mother Theresa.

xoxo

1. May 5, 2014 / 11:34 am

You definitely had a great week and weekend. I was sad to see ours end too, although I kinda might be enjoying the peaceful week. 😉

2. May 5, 2014 / 11:43 am

Your week and weekend looked awesome! Your baby girl is sooooo cute! You kids are gorgeous! That quote is actually my favorite quote since I discovered it in college!

3. May 5, 2014 / 12:02 pm

So many awesome things in the post!! But I would have to say it's a tie between that amazing quote and Frances in that swimsuit!
    xoxo

4. May 5, 2014 / 12:52 pm

Frances always looks so happy!! Your kids are absolutely adorable. Love, love, love that quote.

Xo-L
    simplylowcountry.com

5. May 5, 2014 / 1:30 pm

love all of your pictures! Such a fun few weeks you've had my dear. Love that last quote so much! You are one of the nicest and sweetest girls I know and I'm so thankful to all you a friend. Screw the rest my dear! ha!

6. May 5, 2014 / 1:46 pm

In love wit your tibi dress and your Furbish outfit! So awesome about that pop-up, love love love Jamie 😉

7. May 5, 2014 / 2:02 pm

That salad look so good!! And that little leopard swimsuit is adorable!! Looks like a great week!

8. May 5, 2014 / 2:25 pm

Loving that tassel necklace! And we always make a stop at the Glass Onion when we come to Charleston! Love it.

9. May 5, 2014 / 2:49 pm

You've sealed the deal on that suit…I have to have it for my daughter. And I totally needed that quote this morning! xo

10. May 5, 2014 / 3:32 pm

Looks and sounds like a great weekend. Love that you got to see Furbish and Tibi in 24 hours…I think I need to move to Charleston!

11. May 5, 2014 / 6:42 pm

OH MY WORD! Frances in that bathing suit is too much! She is adorable!

12. May 5, 2014 / 6:52 pm

Frances in that bathing suit… I could eat her! So cute! You had an action packed weekend!

13. May 5, 2014 / 7:48 pm

Her swimsuit is amazing. I like Rufus' outfit too. Hooray for fun friends and delightful events.

14. May 6, 2014 / 12:41 am

Your daughter is so sweet. I love that one of you and her at the Furbish shop!

15. May 6, 2014 / 4:55 pm

The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag… Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    LolsGag.Blogspot.Com