Happy Friday Love bugs. I am in Charlotte enjoying a break from the everyday routine spending time with my lovely rents and having help with the kids! My mom and I love discussing pet peeves so I thought it would be fun to do a list again- don’t leave us hanging you must chime in and tell us your pet peeves! You can read my original post here🙂
– When people take their sick kids to school or daycare even when they know they are sick. They pop them with Tylenol and send them anyways. Same in the workplace. Stay home if you feel sick don’t get others sick.
– When you are peeing in a bathroom stall and there are tons of other open stalls and someone goes in the one right beside you.
– Picking your teeth with your finger or tongue during a meal
– When you are waiting on a parking spot and that person gets in their car, sits there, checks their phone and takes their sweet ass time pulling out even though they know you are waiting on that spot.
– When you are with your kids waiting to check out with only a few items and someone gets in line in front of you with an overflowing cart and doesn’t offer to let you go first- honestly this is kind of rude even without kids but more so with fussy kids.
– Getting in the checkout line to ask the price of something. It just holds up the line for everyone else- go find someone else working and ask them.
– People who shop with their bluetooths in and talk the entire time they are shopping.
– Cars not using turn signals, plain rude
– People that walk right smack down the middle of a parking lot and not on the sides, even when they hear a car behind them and don’t move.
-Large group text messages where everyone keeps responding so you keep getting tons of responses from everyone for days
– The kiosks in the mall. They hound you about samples even when you say no. The most annoying is when they say “can I ask you a question.” Well you just did ask me a question so, no.
– People that always act like they will be at something and then cancel last minute every single time. Just be honest from the get go and say you can’t make it.
– People that constantly text while they are with you especially at dinner or happy hour (this means you Dad). Put your phone away for a few minutes.
– When someone constantly asks you where everything you own is from.
– Too many hashtags. If there are more than three I am not reading them.
Ok so now tell me your most annoying pet peeves!!
Have a great weekend!