Obsessions

|| ZELLA TRIPLE BLOCKED LEGGINGS ||

I am loving the Zella line at Nordstorm. These pants are perfection in a workout pant.

also really digging this jacket.  The new year always makes me want new workout clothes to inspire me to workout.  But who am I kidding, I wear these clothes even on days I am not working out!

|| ZELLA HALO ECLIPSE JACKET ||

|| GEO PRINT TEE SHIRT DRESS ||

This is such a great tee shirt dress.  I love the pattern!  I would wear this all Summer with flip-flops. The perfect easy Summer Dress.

|| MARA HOFFMAN VINYL TOTE ||

I am already dreaming of Summer and days spent at the pool.  Would love this tote for all the kids stuff and mine.  Just makes me happy looking at it!

|| DAVID YURMAN COLOR CLASSICS BRACELETS ||

I am smitten with these new bracelets from David Yurman.  They would make a great Valentines gift- hint hint Matt.  They come in 6 different stone choices.  You get two bracelets and they really are a good price for David Yurman.  They would look great mixed in with other bracelets or alone.

|| BABY GAP LEOPARD SWIMSUIT ||

I swear baby Gap has been killing it with their Spring line, so far I want everything.  This is quite possibly the cutest and most stylish bathing suit ever.  Adore it.

|| VINCE SAGE 3 SANDAL ||

Really loving Vince’s shoe line for Spring.  These are some of my favorites.  They are top on my Spring wishlist. I think they would look great with jeans, dresses, and shorts!

|| VINCE V-NECK DRESS ||

I own this dress and it is one of the best and most versatile dresses in my closet.  I highly recommend it plus it is great price now on Neiman Marcus Last Call.  Since it is fitted I ordered a size up in it, I have a size 6.  It comes in black too Here

|| RAY BANS ORIGINAL AVIATORS ||

I desperately need a new pair of sunglasses.  Matt says my current pair look like Kim Kardashian and trust me that is not a compliment.  I lost my last pair of Ray Bans but they truly were my favorite so I want another pair.  Love the blue mirrored ones.  Hope to get them for my Birthday coming up!

1. January 28, 2014 / 12:11 pm

Oh you need that swimsuit for Frances! Too cute! I love the aviators, too really want a pair!

2. January 28, 2014 / 12:57 pm

I absolutely adore those workout pants! Also, the Vince dress is the perfect LBD!

champagneandsuburbs.blogspot.com

3. January 28, 2014 / 1:16 pm

Every one of these posts makes me want to shop!! I love everything you choose!! And I'm planning my next trip to Nordstrom specifically for some of those Zella goodies. They are great and a $20-$50 less than most other similar styles.

4. January 28, 2014 / 1:42 pm

I just wanted to tell you how much I love your blog. So glad I came across it as it's one of my favs. I have spent so much money because of you 😉 I just bought the Zella capris which I would of never heard of if it wasn't for you! So many cool things you have introduced me too…

5. January 28, 2014 / 1:54 pm

Great pics, as usual : ) I have a a couple Zella & Alo workout pieces on my wish list at Nordy…my treat for losing some baby weight if it ever decides to leave! That Swim suit is so cute! I'm waiting for a 40% off at Gap to purchase, they have been my go to for both my 6mth old and 3yr old latly!

6. January 28, 2014 / 2:00 pm

Love that tote! The colors do make you happy! Also you need that bathing suit for little Frances — too cute!!!!

7. January 28, 2014 / 2:17 pm

Girl you know I love Zella!! Just bought my first pair of bans, and Gap kids is killing it this season!

8. January 28, 2014 / 2:58 pm

It's probably a good thing that all of my friends have boys..I would be totally broke buying them all of Gap's super cute baby clothes. Love those DY bracelets! So simple and classic.

9. January 28, 2014 / 3:42 pm

ummm that gap baby swim suit is THE cutest! love it. xo

10. January 28, 2014 / 4:27 pm

I love the blue mirrored ones too and that baby gap swimsuit is too cute

11. January 28, 2014 / 4:52 pm

I have heard nothing but praise for Zella leggings… I think it might be time for me to finally give them a try. The Zella jacket reminds me a lot of Lululemon — cute and flattering!

12. January 28, 2014 / 5:38 pm

OMG that swimsuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, I need those leggings!!! xo

13. January 28, 2014 / 9:21 pm

Zella leggings are the best!!! And that printed dress is fabulous!!!

14. January 28, 2014 / 9:58 pm

That swimsuit is so adorable! And I really need some new workout clothes! I need to try the Zella line!

15. January 29, 2014 / 4:51 am

Loving the Yurman! Think I shall buy myself a treat…now which stone?