Obsessions

||EQUIPMENT LOGAN SILK TEE ||

My friend Katie picked up this silk tee last week while were shopping and now I am convinced I need it too.  One it is leopard and you know I love animal print, two it is the most perfect loose silhouette tee.  It is something you could throw on all the time and feel cute in it.

It also comes in this floral version which I equally love.

|| THE COURTNEY BIB||
Please tell me I am not the only one obsessed with Courtney Kerr??  Love her and her reality show.  I am in love with this necklace, appropriately named after her,  pretty sure I need it.

|| GIGI NEW YORK JEWELRY ROLL||
Since I received my planner I have been obsessed with the Gigi New York website, love everything on there.  I travel to Charlotte frequently and don’t ever have anything great to pack my jewelry in when I travel.  This case would be perfect. It comes in so many great colors!

|| TKEES NEON + SNAKESKIN FLIPFLOPS||

Tkees are by far my favorite flip flops.  You better believe I am ordering these for Spring.  Neon + Snakeskin is the perfect combo.

|| BB DAKOTA LITHIA MAXI SKIRT ||

I am so dreaming of spring and florals.  This skirt is perfection, love the colors and print.  I would pair it with a plain white or black tank and sandals for a simple summer outfit!  Or wear it now with a leather jacket.

|| PARKER AIDEN BLOUSE ||

Love the classic neutral colors of this blouse but the cross cross detail makes it standout.

||GAP POLKA DOT SWING DRESS ||

This little girls dress is amazing.  Love the dot print and style.  I may have ordered this in a 2t to save for Frances Moon I love it so much:) Use code GAPSAVE to get 40% off making this dress a true steal.

|| WEST ELM CRACKLED PLATTER ||

I have been into venturing away from my all white serving platters lately.  It is fun to have something unique and different.  This one is gorgeous.  You could do a kick ass cheese plate on here.

1. January 14, 2014 / 12:41 pm

I have been hoping to try tkees! I love the look and colors of their flats and flip flops! That necklace is sooo you – you would rock it.

2. January 14, 2014 / 12:54 pm

That Parker blouse is to die for! Gorgeous picks, as always.

3. January 14, 2014 / 1:04 pm

I love that Parker blouse. The Courtney bib is amazing. It's definitely something you can wear often. It looks good with everything she has on in the pics.

4. January 14, 2014 / 1:06 pm

Snakeskin and neon!!!! LOVE!!!

5. January 14, 2014 / 1:21 pm

Love that blouse! Yay for Frances' new dress! I wonder if she'll let you put her in a necklace with it?! Sooooo cute!

6. January 14, 2014 / 2:13 pm

I loved Courtney when she was on Most Eligible Dallas and I was so excited when she got her own show! She cracks me up with her 3 minute tirades like does she even breathe? Super cute pics!

7. January 14, 2014 / 2:41 pm

Get the blouse! I'm so pumped about mine and know it will be a yearly staple. xx

8. January 14, 2014 / 3:28 pm

Love that plate! …and I just ordered the striped version of that dress for Samma, last week! Love it!

9. January 14, 2014 / 3:43 pm

Your picks are always the best, great style!! I especially love the sandals, one can never have enough animal print! 🙂

xo
    Megan
    Hello Newlywed Life Blog

10. January 14, 2014 / 3:54 pm

You are not the only one that loves Courtney Kerr. I love her too. Pretty sure I def need 3 things on your list. The floral skirt. the parker blouse and the bib necklace. Great list!

11. January 14, 2014 / 4:17 pm

I love your obsession posts. You always find the best things! Those snakeskin flip flops are so pretty! As well as everything else 🙂

12. January 14, 2014 / 7:29 pm

Love seeing the start of all the spring stuff! Finally!

I follow you on instagram and your little girl is so adorable!!! I've got about 2 weeks until our first is finally here…dying to meet her! Love the post:)

Best,
    Laura

13. January 14, 2014 / 7:57 pm

Really love that cracked plate and that long, flowery maxi! How are things, hope little Frances is settling in! 🙂

14. January 15, 2014 / 12:18 am

I have the BaubleBar necklace and I wear it ALL.THE.TIME.

15. January 15, 2014 / 11:58 pm

I'm obsessed with Courtney too, her show just sucks me in! She seems like such the girl next door and is hilarious! And PS I'm loving that floral blouse!