Thoughts For Thursday

Tonight my friend WayWay is hosting her first art show at Novel. She is super talented.  I can promise you, you will love her artwork.  Her Dad is also displaying some of his nude works as well.  Locals you should stop by and if you can’t make it, her artwork will be up thru the end of November!

Lately I feel like a ticking time bomb.  It is crazy not knowing when this baby will make her arrival.  I was so excited for the cooler temps here this week.  I finally busted out my BB Dakota Jacket and love it!!  Unfortunately it is sold out but there is an almost identical version HERE.  I paired it with my Missoni Infinity Scarf another favorite.

I have two new favorite food Obsessions:  Haagen Dazs Peanut Butter Pie Ice Cream and Sabra Jalapeno Hummus.  Both are amazing,  try them I promise you will love them!

Please tell me I am not the only fan of Sam Champion on Good Morning America.  I adore him and he is one of the main reasons I watch GMA- that and the fact I can’t stand Matt Lauer- so no more Today show for me.  Anyways some pictures were released from his honeymoon and who knew he was hiding such a ripped body under his suits!!

I am not sure I am a loafer gal but part of me wants to try them out they look so comfy and would be so cute for weekend wear.  I would never spend alot on pair since I am not 100% sold on them but how amazing are these two pairs and they are only $25!!

|| Globetrotter Loafers ||

Do your kids love the small grocery carts at the store?  I hate that they even make them it makes my grocery shopping take so much longer. Sterling never wants to ride in a cart any more- I can’t even lure him with the rocket ship one.  This is him yesterday with his cart filled with junk food and ready to pay with his credit card:)  Plus we always end up with random stuff he throws in his cart like the crazy straws below.

Normally for Thanksgiving Matt cooks the turkey and I do all the sides.  I love cooking and trying out new sides.  This year since I will either have a super newborn or if she is late possibly be in the hospital over Thanksgiving I decided to delegate dishes to our families to make and I am just making a salad.  I think I am going to try out this Chopped Kale and Collard Greens Salad.

I really want this gold flatware from West Elm.  I have seen it styled on so many tables and it looks gorgeous!  Right now it is on sale too…..
|| Gold Flatware ||

Ok that is all I have for today!

1. November 14, 2013 / 12:35 pm

first thanks for the recipes from yesterday, my kids are already begging for me to make it!!

I am obsessed with the gold flatware too

the countdown for you has begun!!

2. November 14, 2013 / 12:49 pm

I think I had the same due date as you with my first. He was a week late and I had to be induced so we spent Thanksgiving in the hospital. Do you guys have a Harris Teeter? Now that l have two children I do all my grocery shopping online. It saves so much time and is totally worth the $5 it costs!

3. November 14, 2013 / 12:58 pm

First of all your are AMAZING for keepin up with all your posts during the final weeks of your pregnancy! I know how tiring (Emotionally & physically) it is being prego with a 3/4 yr old! Also, My daughter loves the "little cart" at WF and Trader Joe's. Yea ,they're not cool when you are in a hurry or doing major shopping. I just remind myself it makes her happy…and hurry the hell out of the store, lol. Love the gold flatware. I switched over to GMA also, Today was getting annoying. I say salad in a bag from you for Thanksgiving, you will be bringing the greatest thing to be thankful for, a sweet baby girl to your family! Best wishes in these week/final days of your pregnancy!!!

4. November 14, 2013 / 1:05 pm

I'm cracking up over Sterling's purse in his shopping cart. I think it was a man with no kids who came up with the brilliant mini cart idea! Love the gorgeous gold flatware!!!

5. November 14, 2013 / 1:14 pm

I was in your same exact position last time this year. I'm not sure what your due date is, but I was due on December 1st, and my little one arrived that very day! It was the weekend right after Thanksgiving, so we didn't have family in town for the day of Thanksgiving since they were coming when my little one arrived. I ended up having it catered from The Fresh Market and it was awesome! I was hesitant since I love to cook, but it was so tasty that we actually decided to do it again this year so that no one has to cook the main dishes and we'll each just make the appetizers and desserts that are our family tradition. So I can completely relate on the baby/timing front 🙂 What is your due date? This year we have my lil one's first birthday to celebrate and it falls the Sunday after Thanksgiving-hard to believe it's been a year!

6. November 14, 2013 / 1:34 pm

Love those loafers and you still look adorable! My due date was in July and I also felt like a ticking time bomb! I would go to sleep every night convinced I would go into labor, and wake up each morning shocked that I was still preggers! Best of luck, momma!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

7. November 14, 2013 / 1:57 pm

We received a couple of sets of the gold West Elm flatware as wedding gifts and I am obsessed! So obsessed that I haven't even used them yet – waiting for the perfect opportunity to have a fancy dinner party! 🙂

8. November 14, 2013 / 2:05 pm

I love that gold flatware! Definitely have my eyes on their holiday sales.

9. November 14, 2013 / 4:06 pm

1. Love Sam Champion.
    2. This prego has been craving jalapeno everything…I am going to find that hummus, omg!
    3. I wish I was in the home stretch like you are…May is soooo far away.
    4. Your friend's art looks so pretty!

10. November 14, 2013 / 4:16 pm

I am sooooo excited for you to deliver baby girl! I hope she makes her debut soon so you can relax and enjoy Thanksgiving! Loved your Obsessions list on Tuesday. Tieks are on my Christmas list 🙂

11. November 14, 2013 / 4:20 pm

Yesss that hummus is so good. TJ's isn't too shabby either but Sabra definitely wins. Love that gold flatware. Please tell me that is a pink purse in Sterling's cart…

12. November 14, 2013 / 4:28 pm

I bet you are so ready for baby girl to arrive! It looks like your belly has dropped some so maybe she isn't too far away!! I'm so jealous you get to go to WayWay's gallery show, I'm obsessed with her pieces!

13. November 14, 2013 / 5:55 pm

SAM, is the man and wow his body is amazing. Who knew? Haha. Peanut Butter Ice Cream….oh heavens.

14. November 15, 2013 / 3:15 am

Nat, you are so adorable! I love reading your blog. I've tried several of your recipes (kale salad, black bean enchiladas) and everything is always yummy! You introduced me to cookie butter at TJ's which is amazing! I also love your shopping/sale alerts.

Just felt compelled to warn you about the gold flatware from West Elm; I also LOVE it so I went to the store in Charlotte last month and picked up 8 sets. Out of the 8, 4 had damage to the butter knife. The gold handle had oxidized and there were ugly splotches on them. So I returned them and then purchased 4 more on-line. Again, of the 4, 1 had damage.

I ended up keeping them because I LOVE the gold so much, but it was a huge hassle and now I'm so paranoid that the electroplated gold will oxidize. So I only use them as my "fancy" silverware for entertaining. Which means hand washing (no dishwasher) and then promptly drying and putting away.

Sorry to go on and on; but just wish I had been forewarned!

15. November 17, 2013 / 2:19 am

Hah Sterling is too funny! Lately I tell Matthew that we are on a race so we need to go fast fast fast and because he's competitive he buys my crap haha. Considering the gold flatware too, love it so much!

16. November 25, 2013 / 6:56 pm

Trading is the Best Business Ever in the World.. All News updates about Forex Business, Latest Currency news updates, latest forex trading business updates, trading updates, forex trading latest news, forex brokers directory, forex brokers list, Dollars news affairs, Stock Markets, stock market news, stock market analysis, technology news, international forex markets, international forex business news and all updates about Forex Trading
    ForexAffairs.Com

17. December 14, 2013 / 3:52 pm

Genuines Works of Data Entry, Copy Pasting, Add Posting, Clicking, Web Surfing, Website Visiting, Article Sharing, Data Sharing, Google Business Plan and Much More Business Plans

18. December 25, 2013 / 9:16 am

ForexAffairs.Com

19. January 8, 2014 / 6:43 am

Top Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want…

20. January 21, 2014 / 11:28 am

Classified Sites, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and Much More Fun Only on 1 Current Affairs Network
    hotcurrentaffairs.com

21. January 24, 2014 / 9:01 pm

The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag… Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    LolsGag.Com

22. January 26, 2014 / 8:48 pm

Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited. The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag… Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures.
    LoLsGag.Coma

23. February 20, 2014 / 10:09 am

Best Business Plan without any work from Home
    Daily Earning 40 Dollars and Monthly earning 1200 Dollars Guaranteed with Payment Proofs
    Plan 1, You can Invest as low as 1 Dollar to 100 Dollars and Get Daily profit of 2.50% for 90 Days.

24. February 21, 2014 / 8:51 pm

Make Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
    Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.

25. February 26, 2014 / 6:35 am

Now 1st time ever in Internet World, Facebook Earning program has been Launch, Now you Car earn money online with Just use Facebook and earn unlimited. Post a Picture on Facebook and Get $0.5 Dollar per Post, Unlimited Postings and Unlimited Earning.
    Share a Picture on Your Friends wall and Get Unlimited Income from home

26. March 14, 2014 / 3:56 pm

Funny Entertainment or Lol Pictures with full of Fun… Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and Much More Fun Only on 1 Current Affairs Network
    hotcurrentaffairs.com

27. March 15, 2014 / 7:14 am

Want any Super Car Information with Pictures…??? Here is Super Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
    WorldLatestVehicles.blogspot.com

28. March 23, 2014 / 10:32 am

Best Business Investment Plan without any work, You can Invest as low as 1$ Dollar to 100$ Dollars and Get Daily profit of 10.00%, Guaranteed Payment with Minimum Earning is $1.
    Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.

29. March 23, 2014 / 5:34 pm

All Latest Hot Current Affairs, All Entertainment News updates, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Entertainment Videos, Funny Pictures, Fail Pictures, Troll Comics, Troll Images, lol Pictures, Mp3 Tunes and every thing you want…

30. March 23, 2014 / 10:00 pm

31. March 27, 2014 / 4:59 am

Make Money Online Without any work, You can Invest as low as 1$ Dollar to 100$ Dollars and Get Daily profit of 2.50% for 90 Days.
    Minimum Withdraw 1 and Instant Payout with PayPal, EgoPay and Perfect Money
    Join Now

32. April 14, 2014 / 5:46 pm

Funny picture, funny videos and Gif Images in Lols Gag Website Now… Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags
    LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

33. April 21, 2014 / 12:09 pm

Super Cars and World Latest vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

34. May 8, 2014 / 7:48 pm

Lols Gag is the the Best Lol Network Ever, where you can every thing is lol and Funny, Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    lolsgag.com

35. May 14, 2014 / 11:48 am

Funny Facts on this Website, Every thing will be funny Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags
    LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

36. May 22, 2014 / 3:18 pm

Lols Gag is the the Best Lol Network Ever, where you can every thing is lol and Funny, Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures.
    lolsgag.blogspot.com

37. June 23, 2014 / 10:23 am

Searching for some new Facebook Covers Online…??? Here is the best for Fb Covers, All type of Covers, Ramadan, Eid, Festivals, Exhibitation, Celebrities and Much More
    UniqueFbCovers.Com

38. August 11, 2014 / 10:31 am

Earn with Best Business Plans ever where you can make money online from home without any work, just invest with PayPal and get Double profit within a week
    AllTimeProfit.com

39. August 28, 2014 / 11:14 am

Get Facebook Likes on your fb page, likes on your facebook pictures, followers on your facebook id, shares of your facebook posts, every thing is available here, visit for more details

40. August 29, 2014 / 9:59 am

Want to Make Website or Software…? Any Type of Website and Software and Desktop and Web Based Applications.
    Want to Make Now, Just Contact us at Skype
    Skype : Jobz.Corner

41. September 18, 2014 / 4:45 pm

42. October 22, 2014 / 10:55 am

Advertise your business now online, just click on Advertise in our Website and choose which Space you will be spacified for your business or website
    ACE.com

43. October 28, 2014 / 5:02 am

Earn Money without any work, just invest and rest from home, invest as low as $5 and get double profit within a month, withdraw your principal at any time, Join now
    HotProfitOnline

44. October 28, 2014 / 11:37 am

HotProfitOnline

45. December 19, 2014 / 9:36 am

Now Online Business is very easy for all internet users, just spend few dollars on internet and get double profit within 10 days, investment start as low as $10, join now
    InvestOrganization.com

46. January 21, 2015 / 11:16 am

Best and Latest Investment Plans ever where you can earn money without any work, just invest some money and rest at your home, earn upto 8% Daily Profit with instant payouts, Join Now
    GlobalFxOrganization.com

47. February 17, 2015 / 10:25 am

Online Jobs is easy now for you, just spend few hours on internet and get unlimited income with Data entry copy pasting facebook and clicking jobs
    JobzCorner.com

48. February 24, 2015 / 12:23 pm

Best Earnings on add clicking job, just spend 1 to 2 hours daily and earn upto $90 per day and cashout within 5 days with perfect money, egopay or bitcoin, totally safe and secure payments, join now
    AdsMoneyEarning.com