Off to Have a Baby + Lulu and Georgia Winner

This is my game face.  Getting mentally prepared to push a baby out.  Not gonna lie I am scared but more than ready to meet this little girl who has been growing in me the past almost 10 months.  We are all set to meet her tomorrow.

Thank you all for all your well wishes and prayers for me during my struggle to get pregnant and this pregnancy.  I appreciate every email and comment I have gotten.  This has been a wild ride and its hard to believe its almost over!  I am so incredibly grateful for all the support and love sent my way.  I feel very blessed.

I am going to take a few days off to have this sweet baby and celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. Wish me luck as I become a mom of two! I will be back at some point this week with baby pictures and my top picks for Black Friday Shopping!!

xoxo

………………………………………………………………………………..
Lulu and Georgia Winner is:
Melissa Sullivan!
We will contact you about your giftcard!  Congrats!

1. November 24, 2013 / 9:40 pm

Good luck and congratulations! Can't wait to see pics of your sweet girl! The best Thanksgiving present ever!

2. November 24, 2013 / 9:56 pm

Good luck!! What a wonderful way to spend Thanksgiving, with family and a new baby girl!! Can't wait to see pics!!

3. November 24, 2013 / 10:54 pm

What a sweet photo and post. We all so appreciate your posts everyday. Best wishes tomorrow, you will rock!! Huge cyber hug 🙂

4. November 24, 2013 / 11:01 pm

Best wishes for a quick and easy delivery and a healthy, beautiful baby girl!!

5. November 24, 2013 / 11:57 pm

Best of luck! I love your blog and I am so very happy for the incredible journey that you and your family are about to experience. XOXO

6. November 25, 2013 / 12:45 am

You'll do great! After the first, labor is scarier because you know what to expect! It was even scarier the third time around for me! But-you also know how to prepare yourself. The contractions after are much worse-it helped a lot to have my husband massage my belly as they would start. Good luck! Can't wait to see pics and read the story!!!

7. November 25, 2013 / 1:24 am

An exciting week is ahead for you! Enjoy this time with your family. Will be thinking of you and can't wait to see the pictures. Happy Thanksgiving, too. xox

8. November 25, 2013 / 2:02 am

Best wishes for a fast and easy delivery and happy healthy baby girl!! Can't wait to see pics xoxo!

9. November 25, 2013 / 3:30 pm

Good luck! I don't comment here too much, but I'm a faithful reader, and follower on Instagram, and I'm so excited for you to meet your little girl! Can't wait to see the beautiful babe.

10. November 25, 2013 / 3:47 pm

So excited for you. All will be well. Enjoy your new baby and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

11. November 25, 2013 / 3:59 pm

You are blessed. You will be the same mama as you are to Sterling. Loving and completely giving. It is amazing how fast your heart grows when your family increases. Sending you good wishes.

12. November 25, 2013 / 4:05 pm

So excited for you! Wishing you all the best and hope you and baby girl are healthy and well after your delivery! Happy Thanksgiving. Couldn't be more perfectly timed.

13. November 25, 2013 / 5:20 pm

I've enjoyed following along for awhile. and you've definitely contributed to my fever for baby #2. Beautiful Mom, enjoy this week and congratulations!

14. November 26, 2013 / 10:11 pm

Ah hope all went well my friend! Excited to see baby girl!