Obsessions

||JCrew Open Cardigan ||

Ever since seeing this cardigan in the new JCrew catalog I have been convinced I need it.  It would be the perfect cardigan to pair with a tee and leggings.  I love all three colors it comes in:  Navy, Gray, and Burgundy.

|| Vinyl Aurora Bib ||

Love this lucite bib necklace.  Would be perfect for the Holidays!  It is a steal at $42, I have seen similar ones that are $200+!

|| Joie Armelio Sweater ||
I am loving the asymmetric hem on this sweater.  Joie makes the best sweaters.  This would be great with leggings or skinny jeans.   Such a great cozy light weight sweater.

|| Steve Madden Booties ||
How awesome are these booties?  They are the perfect shade of cognac brown!  They would go with everything!

|| F21 Ribbed Poncho ||
I tried to find this poncho in the store but all they had left was a size large.  In person it really looks way more expensive than it is.  Definitely ordering a small.  Would be so cute over dresses or with jeans.   Such a great deal at $29It also comes in camel color.  Great for any of you preggos too.

|| Tibi Silk V-neck Dress ||
Somebody please snag this dress, it is on sale right now at Saks.  Such a great color for Fall and fit!  I bet it would work for early pregnancy too!

|| West Elm Mid Century Three Tier Dessert Tray ||
I adore the modern sleek look of this three tiered serving piece plus it is on sale for $39.  I love these as table toppers at the Holidays pilled with glass balls.

also love the ice bucket

|| Boys Glow in the Dark Christmas Pjs ||
I love to get Sterling fun Christmas Pjs every year, in fact we are still sleeping in ours from last year:)  Love this JCrew version that actually glows in the dark- how cool is that??

1. November 5, 2013 / 12:41 pm

Love that poncho! I am also obsessed with joie sweaters. Living in Florida light weight sweaters are the only way to dress for "winter." xo

2. November 5, 2013 / 12:50 pm

Is it weird I want those xmas pjs for myself??

3. November 5, 2013 / 1:27 pm

Loving all the sweaters, so cozy! And those booties, totally would wear them all fall.

4. November 5, 2013 / 1:32 pm

I was looking at that Joie top last night online with complete sadness because I love it and I can't buy it! 🙁 I thought that Tibi dress for sure by Vince at first glance! Love it!

5. November 5, 2013 / 1:42 pm

those glow in the dark pjs are so cute!

6. November 5, 2013 / 2:05 pm

Wait! I love that sweater, but when I looked at it on the Jcrew site, it's $118.. ?
    $42 would absolutely be a steal!!
    🙂
    Cassie

7. November 5, 2013 / 2:47 pm

Our mornings have been pretty chilly lately….I'd love to be all cozy in those sweaters. I'm ordering those boots today!!

8. November 5, 2013 / 3:32 pm

I love that lucite bib necklace…and Target has a really cute 3 tier server that is on clearance right now!!

9. November 5, 2013 / 3:40 pm

I love the booties, but it's linking to a West Elm ice bucket. Where did you find them? They are cute and I'm guessing very affordable.

Thanks!

10. November 5, 2013 / 3:59 pm

Love those booties. Can you relink? The current link is to the ice bucket. I'd love to pick up those booties…

11. November 5, 2013 / 4:30 pm

I am such an old fart. I am always SUPER DUPER last on anything "trendy." I want to wear booties so badly, but I am afraid! I also want to wear leggings and again- afraid. I JUST started to wear "skinny" jeans. I need to stop acting like I am sixty-years-old. I am NOT even 40….yet!
    xoxoxo

12. November 5, 2013 / 7:41 pm

I almost bought that poncho but ordered a bunch of other stuff instead…including this leopard skirt…..

Omg…I love it! Will be my go to skirt this fall. Cannot go wrong with F21 for a couple season staples 😉

Love all your pics as usual.

13. November 5, 2013 / 9:58 pm