Baby Girl’s Nursery Reveal!!

I am excited to finally show you guys the nursery today!  After months of planning and putting ideas and thoughts in my mind to reality the nursery is completed and I could not be happier.  I am pretty darn smitten with this space for my little lady.  I kind of wish it were my room.

I really tried to stay on a pretty tight budget for this room and luckily I did not have to buy any furniture I just used what was from Sterling’s nursery.  Most of the accessories in the room came from TJMaxx and Homegoods so that saved money.   Recovering the Rocking Chair was our biggest expense but worth it!  It is so special to me that it was my Great Grandmothers, same as the changing table,  it belonged to my Grandfather.  This room makes me so happy,  now I just need a sweet little baby to live in it now!

One of my favorite parts of the room is the star decals on the ceiling.  It looks like Osbourne and Little Star Wallpaper right?  The stars are from a company called Urban Walls and they were so easy to install (thanks to my Dad).  I highly recommend them.  They come in so many different patterns but I was especially fond of the gold stars for a nursery.

I have to thank Lulu and Georgia for my two other favorite pieces in the room, the rug and light fixture.  I feel like the two together really made the room stand out!  They are excellent quality.  I could even see myself moving that rug to our den one day I love it so much!

My dear friend Katie did two of the pieces of artwork in the nursery and they are so special to me because she painted them.  Gotta love having talented friends.  You can view her gallery of work HERE.

She and I will share a closet (the joys of a small house) so I just included a picture of her half of the closet because I am sure some of you wanted to see her wardrobe.  I still have a bit of organizing to do in the closet but for now it works.  She is going to be one well dressed little lady that is for sure, I have been gifted with and bought some adorable outfits.

I have to give my friend Brook Bertschy big props for helping me out and taking pictures of the nursery.  If you need a photographer in Charleston you should contact her- she always does my pictures of Sterling too.  She is great with kids. Contact Info HERE!

I present to you the elusive nursery.

Sterling and I are pretty happy with the room!

|| SOURCES ||

I have included links if the products are still available!  Email me if you have questions about anything I forgot or left off!

Wall Color- Pratt and Lambert Quartz Moon (I halved the strength to make it lighter)

Ink Dye Rug- Lulu and Georgia  c/o

Lyra Light Fixture- Lulu and Georgia c/o

Star Decals on Ceiling- Urban Walls  c/o

Oeuf Sparrow Crib in White

Crib Sheet- Katie in Lilac Biscuit Home c/o

-Crib Bumper- Serena and Lily

White Pom-Pom Blanket- Hattan Home  c/o

Gucci Baby Blanket

–  Large Abstract Painting- Estate Sale Find

– Changing Table/Dresser- Vintage belonged to my Grandfather

– Round Mirror- TJMaxx

– White Lamp- TJMaxx
Boon Dragonfly Mobile

Velveteen Rabbit artwork- Kate Long Stevenson

-Rocking Chair- Vintage my Great Grand Mothers recovered in Waverly’s Seeing Spots Noir

Monogolian Lamb Pillow- West Elm

Black and White Tray- Nate Berkus for Target

Gold Sea Urchin- The Zhush

– White Owl- HomeGoods

Lucite Lamp- Lamps.com c/o

– Moon Picture- Gift my Parents

1. November 15, 2013 / 12:07 pm

What an awesome nursery!! I love the rug and changing table the best. It all works together so well. You are going to have many special memories in that pretty room.
    I know you are excited and I am excited for you.
    As always, thanks for sharing!

2. November 15, 2013 / 12:09 pm

What a special place for a special little girl! I just love it! PS – I see lots of familiar pieces in her closet! We clearly have similar baby girl taste. 🙂

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

3. November 15, 2013 / 12:40 pm

It looks amazing Natalie! Every detail is gorgeous! You did an awesome job! And I love all of the original artwork. It truly is a special room for your little lady!

4. November 15, 2013 / 12:40 pm

You did such a beautiful job with this! I love the color scheme and the artwork is amazing! That rug and those lamps will grow with her forever! I'm so jealous of the white elephant head! I've been looking for one of those forever!

5. November 15, 2013 / 12:45 pm

Gorgeous! Love everything!

6. November 15, 2013 / 12:45 pm

The nursery looks beautiful, but you and Sterling in the last pic are outshining the entire room. You look so happy and relaxed, and Sterling looks like he can't wait to be a big brother! I love your "love you to the moon and back" quote. It's one of my favorites! Thanks for sharing the space! xo

7. November 15, 2013 / 12:48 pm

Seriously the most amazing nursery ever! Love all your attention to detail and how it all came together!!! The furniture from your grandparents are GORGEOUS!!!!!

8. November 15, 2013 / 12:49 pm

The nursery is so lovely! I love the soft pink walls and the animals you have on display! And I am especially in love with that chalkboard moon piece!

9. November 15, 2013 / 12:53 pm

Great job Natalie! What a special place for a special baby girl!

10. November 15, 2013 / 12:55 pm

Beautiful!!! I absolutely love it. Especially the sweet bookshelf in front of the window. So many sweet memories will be created in that room!

11. November 15, 2013 / 1:06 pm

It looks amazing! So sophisticated! Your little girl is going to have excellent taste, just like her mama!

12. November 15, 2013 / 1:15 pm

What a fab nursery, love all of the little touches. I love the use of a dresser for a changing table–we did the same thing. One tip that we found, our pad kept wanting to slid off (especially when he became a bit more mobile) so I followed Lay Baby Lay's tutorial and made a simple tray that the changing pad sits in. We put little velcro tabs on the bottom of it and the other half on the dresser so that it wouldn't slide. Beautiful job!

Here is the link for the tutorial (if interested) http://laybabylay.com/project-changing-pad-tray/

13. November 15, 2013 / 1:20 pm

This room is PRECIOUS and I have to say my super fave's are the rug, the ceiling, light fixture, fabric on the chair and the curtains- what a lucky girl!!!

14. November 15, 2013 / 1:26 pm

Love everything about this nursery! The Sharon Montrose prints are a wonderful touch.

15. November 15, 2013 / 1:36 pm

Gorgeous!! I love that rug and the chair is fab!

16. November 15, 2013 / 1:48 pm

It's precious. Congratulations. Little girls are a lot of fun.

17. November 15, 2013 / 1:54 pm

It turned out absolutely adorable! I love all of it. And I love that so many pieces in the space have so much meaning to you!

18. November 15, 2013 / 2:10 pm

So adorable and unique! All your choices are so homey and well picked! Can not wait to see more post about your lil miss!

19. November 15, 2013 / 2:12 pm

It looks great! I love how it all came together with all the details in place.

20. November 15, 2013 / 2:16 pm

Natalie it seriously looks amazing!! Love every single item in this room, so so gorgeous!

21. November 15, 2013 / 2:25 pm

So pretty! I love the lavender and black…so different from the normal pink room. Great job!!

22. November 15, 2013 / 2:34 pm

So beyond gorgeous! Congrats on creating such a peaceful and beautiful environment for your baby girl!
    Sara
    Life with Baby Sophia

23. November 15, 2013 / 3:06 pm

Incredible job with the nursery! I love how you used a mix of pieces that will transition well into other rooms of your home later on – very smart. Definitely pinning this post for future inspiration!

24. November 15, 2013 / 3:17 pm

Love, love, love it! Everything turned out so great! What a lucky little girl to have such an amazing room 🙂

25. November 15, 2013 / 3:17 pm

It is amazing!!! I love every little bit and accessory!!! I'm so excited for you, and can't wait to meet Baby M #2!!! xoxoxoxoxo

26. November 15, 2013 / 3:28 pm

What a lucky little one…it looks fabulous!! And I'm jealous of her already growing closet full of adorable clothes!!

27. November 15, 2013 / 3:31 pm

LOVE IT!!!! How special is it you are able to use family pieces that have meaning?! Can not wait to meet baby girl! I am so over the moon happy for you Natalie!!

28. November 15, 2013 / 3:33 pm

Love it Natalie! It looks beautiful! What a lucky girl to have you as her mama. Best of luck with delivery. Cannot wait to see pictures of the little princess. xx

29. November 15, 2013 / 3:51 pm

So happy to final see the nursery. It's gorgeous!! Your little precious girl is going to love her room. I like that it is definitely a room that can grow with her as most pieces can be used in a big girl's room too. Well done!! That rug is my favorite!!

30. November 15, 2013 / 3:54 pm

Such a beautiful nursery! That painting over the crib is amazing! All of the little touches are perfect and how awesome that she will be able to grow with this room 🙂

31. November 15, 2013 / 4:47 pm

It looks fabulous Natalie!! Such a great mix of feminine and modern elements. She'll definitely be able to grow into the room over the years! Love!

32. November 15, 2013 / 5:35 pm

It's beautiful and sweet. 🙂

33. November 15, 2013 / 6:43 pm

Amazing work Natalie! You have created such a unique, sophisticated space for your baby girl. I love the soothing colors and all the textures. The little gold ballet flats look so cute in her closet!: )

34. November 15, 2013 / 6:43 pm

So pretty! It's the perfect space for your fashionable little one! Definitely a room she can growth with. Good luck in the next week or so!

35. November 15, 2013 / 7:35 pm

Sooo pretty, I love those curtains with the black bobble trim

36. November 15, 2013 / 9:15 pm

Oh my gosh, can this be my room?! I LOVE how it turned out! So pretty and feminine while still really modern and elegant. Great job! xoxo

37. November 15, 2013 / 10:00 pm

Wow! So beautiful! That is spectacular! Your journey with baby girl is obviously off to a fabulous, stylish start! All the best wishes and prayers for a safe and joyous arrival 🙂

38. November 15, 2013 / 10:41 pm

It's really beautiful. The artwork over the crib is truly stunning.

39. November 15, 2013 / 10:42 pm

It's really beautiful. The artwork over the crib is truly stunning.

40. November 15, 2013 / 11:51 pm

Such a beautiful room and perfect shade of pink.

41. November 16, 2013 / 12:04 am

Your little girl is going to love living here. So pretty! You have a great eye.

42. November 16, 2013 / 3:30 pm

Absolutely gorgeous–I wish this was what my room looked like, too!

43. November 17, 2013 / 9:11 pm

Absolutely gorgeous! I am drooling over that dresser and the ceiling light!

44. November 19, 2013 / 1:12 pm

I LOVE baby girl's nursery!!! It turned out beautiful! That rug and light fixture…amazing! Also, love the vintage, family pieces. Well Done!

45. November 21, 2013 / 3:27 am

It's so serene yet stylish, I ADORE every detail. She is going to be a very lucky little lady!! xoxo

46. November 29, 2013 / 5:19 am

Such a posh space for baby girl! I especially love the bunny watercolor!