My Next Diaper Bag AKA Purse

Ah, the important things about having a baby like selecting the perfect diaper bag. I am so not a fan of traditional diaper bags that scream “I’m a mom.” I prefer to invest in a tote/handbag that could be used for an everyday bag as well. Before Sterling was born I invested in a kick ass Gucci Tote that I still love and carry as my purse frequently. Those were the days back when I was working full time and could afford luxuries like that, now I can’t be dropping that kind of money even though I wish I could. I have narrowed down the bag to a few options so help a sista out and tell me which you think would make the perfect diaper bag for baby girl.   Keep in mind I will most likely use as my purse too.

OPTION ONE ||  GIGI NEW YORK PYTHON TOTE

I adore this tote, its python and the perfect size, plus they will emboss initials in gold that look so good.  I am torn between going the neutral route and getting the black or tan or getting a fun color like magenta.

OPTION TWO || MADEWELL TRANSPORTATION TOTE

This one by far is the best price but I just can’t decide if it is too boring.  It is a great size and also can initials embossed on it in gold.

OPTION THREE || MISSONI WOVEN TOTE

I have a soft spot in my heart for all things Missoni.  This is a bag I could pass down to baby girl one day.  Such a fun pattern, but would I tire of it?

OPTION FOUR || REBECCA MINKOFF TOTE

My mom found this tote at TJMaxx and I am kind of smitten with it.  Love the leopard and hot pink combo.  It zips and is the perfect size.

OPTION FIVE || ANNABEL INGALL LARGE TOTE

Love this tote, would love it just to have as a purse, but of course it is the most expensive.  Is it worth the money?

and I ordered this pouch for Diapers and Wipes, so cute right?  Plus it can double as a clutch for me.

Flamingo Pouch

Take a vote and tell me which diaper bag you think is best for baby girl- option 1,2,3, 4, or 5?

1. October 10, 2013 / 11:43 am

Go with the GiGi NY in tan. Classic bag that you won't tire of as easily as a print! And will go with all outfits!

2. October 10, 2013 / 11:46 am

I LOVE the Gigi New York and have it in tan, I will warn you though dark skinny jeans will "rub off" on it where it hits your jeans. I wish I had gone with the black.

3. October 10, 2013 / 11:50 am

This is so tough! I like the first one and magenta would be so cute snide you're having a girl. I also love the Madrwell tote but I feel like some of the reviews said the handles are kind of short to put on your shoulder. I love the Missoni one and almost bought it in black and white over the summer. And the Rebecca Minkoff one your mom found looks nice and slouchy. I guess my fav 2 are #1 and #3.

4. October 10, 2013 / 11:56 am

#1 – Black

5. October 10, 2013 / 12:12 pm

I am digging the Madewell bag. I tend to go for beige with everything, but at least you know it will match with whatever outfits you and sweet babe have going on 🙂

6. October 10, 2013 / 12:13 pm

#1 in black or tan!!! Though that bag your mom spotted is pretty sweet!

7. October 10, 2013 / 12:14 pm

Hi Natalie! I recently got the Annabel Ingal bag and LOVE it! I got it through Enchanted Home and it was a little cheaper. Good luck!

8. October 10, 2013 / 12:19 pm

I would get 2 and 4. 4 is fun and funky but you might want to mix it up depending on what you are wearing. 2 is classic and can used forever.

9. October 10, 2013 / 12:22 pm

All great options! I love 1, 2, and 4 the most!! But you can't go wrong with any of them.

10. October 10, 2013 / 12:31 pm

#5 or #1, and I like black for that choice b/c it looks rich.

11. October 10, 2013 / 12:45 pm

I like the classic look of the Madewell one (and definitely get it monogrammed).

12. October 10, 2013 / 1:12 pm

Love 1 and 5! Can't go wrong with any of them though!

13. October 10, 2013 / 1:19 pm

option 4!!! girly with SASS!

14. October 10, 2013 / 1:26 pm

I vote 1. You should think about the strap thickness and make sure its comfortable once you fill it.

15. October 10, 2013 / 1:39 pm

I'd go for the Phyton Tote…though choosing the colour might be more difficult! But i say go for the magenta one..since you're having a baby girl 🙂 it's a cool colour, which personally, i'd love wearing for many more times after the 'diaper bag' period is over 😉

16. October 10, 2013 / 1:42 pm

#1 in Magenta, monogrammed. The one time you can go extra girly and it will look great! That bag has such a great texture and slouch to it.

17. October 10, 2013 / 1:54 pm

I have the Madwell tote that I'm using as a diaper bag now! I love it!

18. October 10, 2013 / 1:54 pm

I have the Madwell tote that I'm using as a diaper bag now! I love it!

• October 10, 2013 / 4:03 pm

I'm considering getting the same bag. My only concern was the straps holding up. Do you hang it buy the straps on your stroller handle ever?

19. October 10, 2013 / 2:02 pm

ok so I ordered the Annabell Ingall and the madewell tote from shopbop and I was so dissapointed with the quality on both! I was really hoping the annabell ingall would work 🙁 I think the Gigi is awesome and a great price!

20. October 10, 2013 / 2:07 pm

Option #4. Cute with the pink since you're having a girl. Zipper is a BIG plus!

21. October 10, 2013 / 2:15 pm

Love #1 in black! I also love the last one (before the clutch)–super gorgeous and definitely can see how well-made it is.

22. October 10, 2013 / 2:28 pm

Option 4. Love it!! And I'm sure the price is right! 🙂

23. October 10, 2013 / 2:33 pm

Love all the options, but I'm definitely partial to #2 – the Madewell tote. I've had this bag for about 6 months now, and I absolutely love it. I bought it as my "work" bag, but found myself using it as a purse/tote, too. Go for that!

24. October 10, 2013 / 2:39 pm

I love the tan snakeskin option…but have you looked into Cuyana totes? I recently ordered one and love it! It's similar to the first one you mentioned but a littler taller and there are a million colors and you can have your initials put on it as well. OH and budget friendly!

25. October 10, 2013 / 2:45 pm

I love Gigi New York products, really great quality!! Very durable.

26. October 10, 2013 / 3:04 pm

I seriously like them all, such a tough choice! I've hear that the Annabel one is roomy which is fantastic because you can throw a lot of stuff in there. Love the gigi too.

27. October 10, 2013 / 3:18 pm

I vote for the GG NY in the black or tan!!! The Annabel Ingall is a close second. I have the small size in coral and I adore it!

28. October 10, 2013 / 3:25 pm

I was going to say #5 but then read the comment above about the quality.. bummer! Decisions decisions… Gigi seems to be in the lead.

29. October 10, 2013 / 3:37 pm

ha, I say skip them all and buy yourself some new clothes post baby. You have a fab diaper bag already!

30. October 10, 2013 / 4:02 pm

#1 in black or tan

31. October 10, 2013 / 4:29 pm

ALl are great choices, but #1, in the magenta is by far my favorite!

32. October 10, 2013 / 4:48 pm

#1 in tan is my preference but I could totally see you rocking the missoni one.

33. October 10, 2013 / 5:17 pm

#1 in Magenta for sure!

34. October 10, 2013 / 5:19 pm

#1 in Magenta for sure!

35. October 10, 2013 / 6:08 pm

I have the Annabel Ingall tote and LOVE it. I fit my wipes, diapers, toys, and cooler with bottles and snacks in it AND all of my stuff. It wipes clean very easily too and is super sturdy and not heavy. I cannot say enough good things about it!

36. October 10, 2013 / 6:09 pm

I vote Rebecca Minkoff. I love all of her purses. I used to want the Annabel Ingel bag but I saw it in NY and decided it was too plain to be so much.

37. October 10, 2013 / 7:30 pm

I'd use the one you have. Who needs two?

38. October 10, 2013 / 8:42 pm

Option 2 and 5. So classic and so chic.

39. October 10, 2013 / 10:13 pm

Option 4 is adorable with the hot pink patent strap. You can't go wrong with Rebecca Minkoff – great quality merchandise. The price at TJ is probably amazing!!! Good luck Natalie!! Love your blog!!

40. October 11, 2013 / 12:54 am

I like #2 and #5 the best. Neutral and go with everything. You have great taste!

41. October 11, 2013 / 1:48 am

1 # Tote, all the way. Which color, though. HMM

42. October 11, 2013 / 2:41 am

I love option 1 and option 5! It just depends on if you have the funds to go for option 5, if you do i think it is beautiful:)

43. October 11, 2013 / 2:43 am

I love option 1 and option 5. The black one is very pretty and is a great everyday bag. Option 5 is so beautiful and classy looking. You can tell just by looking at it, it is not cheap. If you have the funds go for option5!

44. October 11, 2013 / 2:44 am

45. October 11, 2013 / 3:47 am

Love 1 & 5. Go for it! Today is National Handbag Day after all! 🙂

46. October 11, 2013 / 4:07 am

i love RM so im biased for #4! otherwise, you cant go wrong with #1 in any color – AT ALL!! so chic.

47. October 11, 2013 / 10:57 am

Have you checked out Mia Bossi? They are amazing bags and actually made to have all the conveniences of a diaper bag (extra pockets, changing pad, removable liner for washing, etc). I have the Emma and haven't looked back. Definitely worth investigating to see if it suits your style: http://www.miabossi.com/

48. October 11, 2013 / 12:37 pm

Lols Gag is the the Best Lol Network Ever, where you can every thing is lol and Funny, Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    lolsgag.com

49. October 11, 2013 / 1:13 pm

I definitely love 1, 3, and 5 the most. And I love 1 in either black or the taupe on their website. So pretty!

50. October 11, 2013 / 9:11 pm

What a LOVELY post:) your blog Is SO inspiring and Im now following on pinterest

Check out my blog ….with lots of cute Swedish decor inspiration:)

Have a great weekend dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis – inredning it's, Swedish for decor 🙂

51. October 12, 2013 / 1:43 am

I vote GG Ny in black or tan and I would definitely get it embossed with your initials!

52. October 12, 2013 / 1:44 pm

Free Promotion of your Website, Facebook Page, Twitter, Google Plus, StumbleUpon, Youtube Views Likes and Subscribes, Pinterest, MySpace, SoundCloud, Instagram and Much More Social Media Promotions. Just add your Promotion Link to this Website and Get Increase your Visitors, Page Likes, photo likes, photo shares Twitter Follow Tweets and Favorites, Youtube Views Likes and Subscribes and Much More.
    GetLikeFast.com

53. October 13, 2013 / 6:20 am

That madewell bag is perfection. Classic, classy, but hip. LOVE. Big time

54. October 27, 2013 / 11:59 am

Upcoming Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

55. November 12, 2013 / 8:26 am

Trading is the Best Business Ever in the World.. All News updates about Forex Business, Latest Currency news updates, latest forex trading business updates, trading updates, forex trading latest news, forex brokers directory, forex brokers list, Dollars news affairs, Stock Markets, stock market news, stock market analysis, technology news, international forex markets, international forex business news and all updates about Forex Trading
    ForexAffairs.Com

56. December 9, 2013 / 10:26 am

ForexAffairs.Com

57. December 28, 2013 / 12:46 pm

Top Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want…

58. January 4, 2014 / 10:21 am

ForexAffairs.Com

59. January 4, 2014 / 2:23 pm

All Latest and Current Affairs, News updates about Forex Business. Latest Currency news updates, latest forex trading business updates, trading updates, forex trading latest news, forex brokers directory, forex brokers list, Dollars news affairs, Stock Markets, stock market news, stock market analysis, technology news, international forex markets, international forex business news and all updates about Forex Trading
    ForexAffairs.Com

60. January 12, 2014 / 11:12 am

61. January 21, 2014 / 9:44 pm

Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited. The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag… Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures.
    LoLsGag.Coma

62. January 24, 2014 / 9:01 pm

The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag… Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    LolsGag.Com

63. February 9, 2014 / 8:41 am

Best Business Plan without any work from Home
    Daily Earning 40 Dollars and Monthly earning 1200 Dollars Guaranteed with Payment Proofs
    Plan 1, You can Invest as low as 1 Dollar to 100 Dollars and Get Daily profit of 2.50% for 90 Days.

64. February 21, 2014 / 8:51 pm

Make Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
    Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.

65. March 18, 2014 / 5:58 pm

66. March 23, 2014 / 5:33 pm

All Latest Hot Current Affairs, All Entertainment News updates, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Entertainment Videos, Funny Pictures, Fail Pictures, Troll Comics, Troll Images, lol Pictures, Mp3 Tunes and every thing you want…

67. March 23, 2014 / 10:00 pm

68. March 24, 2014 / 3:44 pm

Funny Entertainment or Lol Pictures with full of Fun… Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and Much More Fun Only on 1 Current Affairs Network
    hotcurrentaffairs.com

69. March 27, 2014 / 4:59 am

Make Money Online Without any work, You can Invest as low as 1$ Dollar to 100$ Dollars and Get Daily profit of 2.50% for 90 Days.
    Minimum Withdraw 1 and Instant Payout with PayPal, EgoPay and Perfect Money
    Join Now

70. April 10, 2014 / 3:51 am

I bought my first diaper bag after birth of Adam (my kid). It has six compartments with top zipper and it is so spacious.
    tory burch bags

71. April 16, 2014 / 2:27 pm

LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

72. May 25, 2014 / 10:50 am

Genuines Works of Data Entry, Copy Pasting, Facebook Posting, Add Posting, Link Posting, Clicking, Web Surfing, Website Visiting, Article Sharing, Data Sharing, Google Business Plan and Much More Business Plans.

73. September 25, 2014 / 3:36 pm

Best Clicking Job in Pakistan, Join the best Clicking and Add Clicking job, Visit for more details
    JobzCorner.com