Obsessions

{Parker Bluebell Blouse}

This blouse is so dreamy.  I love the Big Bang patterned one.  It looks so good with the skinny black jeans.

{Club Monaco Tasha Leggings}

I am desperate for a pair of faux leather leggings.  Love that these have a wider waist band for a more flattering fit.

{Joie Huntley Tote}

I have not bought a new purse in a long time.  It has been almost three years since I bought my last purse.  I have been itching for a new one lately and this is a forerunner.  Love the size, shape and both colors.

{House of Harlow Fingerprick Necklace}

I am a huge fan of House of Harlow jewelry, I wear my Sunburst necklace all the time.  I am thinking this needs to be my new Fall necklace.  Love the bold black design.

{Club Monaco Haley Dress}

My favorite dress is back in a new color combo.  I can’t say enough great things about this dress.  I wear mine all the time pregnant and not (see below).  Love the new black/white combo.  I suggest ordering this now if you want it.  Last time it sold out fast!  Runs true to size, I have a size 4.

{BR Stripe Cardigan}

This the perfect cardigan for Fall.  Love the neutral colors,  it would go with everything. BR has been surprising me this Fall they have some cute stuff.

{T-Bags Faux Leather Dress}
So this dress looks like it would be more like a shirt on me, but I would totally pair it with leggings or skinny jeans for a killer outfit.  Any of you shorter gals could prob pull this off as a dress.    I am all about the faux leather look for Fall.

{Nate Berkus Woven Cotton Round Storage Bin}
I am loving Nate Berkus’s new fall line.  This is one of my favorites.  I ordered one for Sterling’s room to use as storage on his bookcase.  Hope it is as cute in person as it is online!

{BaubleBar Twain Travel Cases}
I am always looking for ways to organize and store my jewelry when I travel and these cases are just perfect.  I just can’t decide what color I love best black, cobalt, teal, or red!  They are such a great price at $26 they would make great stocking stuffers for Christmas, bridesmaid gifts, or just a gift for anyone special!

1. September 17, 2013 / 11:46 am

Love this list! I'm always obsessed with anything Nate Berkus makes 🙂

2. September 17, 2013 / 11:50 am

Love everything!! I really want some faux leather leggings bad!!!

3. September 17, 2013 / 11:52 am

I am DEFINITELY getting that Club Monaco dress! Totally regret not buying the other one last spring. You have major restraint when it comes to bags! I need to wait three years before I buy another…ha! I was just in the Joie store and saw the tote you pictured. It is amazing!!!

4. September 17, 2013 / 12:17 pm

as usual i love everything on your list!! i am dying for the club monaco dress and the tbags one! but i'm with you- i think it would be a shirt on me!

5. September 17, 2013 / 12:34 pm

Natalie – I have the Tasha leggings and can't speak more highly of them. You definitely need to get them. They are a great length for tall girls, too!

6. September 17, 2013 / 1:32 pm

Totally need that faux leather dress! And I love that Parker top, too. It'd look fab on your preg belly.

7. September 17, 2013 / 3:12 pm

Love everything! Going to by the BB travel case for gifts. Great idea.

8. September 17, 2013 / 3:42 pm

Love that Joie tote. Course they can never do anything wrong it seems!

9. September 17, 2013 / 8:45 pm

I've been contemplating those leggings too…I just can't decide which pair I want!! So let me know if you try them out and I love that CM dress too! So chic!

10. September 17, 2013 / 11:20 pm

I never even look at BR anymore but that cardigan may bring me back. Love it!

11. September 18, 2013 / 4:46 am

I haven't gotten a new purse in a while either. I'm definitely over due for handbag before my current gives out. Faux leather leggings are so awesome. They go with just about everything!