Blouses: An Everyday Staple

My daily uniform consists of a blouse and either cut-off jean shorts or skinny jeans. I love how feminine blouses are and how easy they are to toss on yet you look really pulled together. Blouses have served me well this pregnancy,  most of my blouses still fit because I wore them loose and flowy before. If you need some inspiration check out these lovely ladies rocking blouses.

Oh how I love a blouse.  It is the perfect everyday staple.  I rounded up a few of my favorites of all different price ranges.  Whats your favorite blouse?

1. Avatar September 19, 2013 / 12:35 pm

I love to wear loose, flowy or boxy tops with skinny jeans, I rarely wear fitted tops. These looks are gorgeous!

2. Avatar September 19, 2013 / 12:35 pm

I love a great blouse too! Great way to "dress" up but still be comfortable.

3. Avatar September 19, 2013 / 1:33 pm

I love blouses! Such an easy way to dress something up and yet be comfortable – no fuss outfit!

4. Avatar September 19, 2013 / 2:28 pm

Blouses are definitely my go to…they are so effortless and versatile with any outfit! Love your picks!

5. Avatar September 19, 2013 / 3:09 pm

Love that leopard blouse with the skinny jeans.

6. Avatar September 19, 2013 / 3:25 pm

I love blouses. I wear them almost everyday once it gets cooler outside here. Loving the BR blouses and the Equipment blouse. Great choices!

7. Avatar September 19, 2013 / 4:10 pm

i live in blouses! they transition so well between seasons and also between work and weekend wear. a staple in my closet too!

8. Avatar September 19, 2013 / 10:24 pm

I am in love with Joie and Theory blouses. Sometimes I can find them at TJ Maxx but they are such a great investment!

9. Avatar September 19, 2013 / 11:28 pm

I'm such a blouse girl too. It's almost embarrassing. I live for DVF, Joie, and now Rebecca Taylor…. Thanks for feeding the obsession!

10. Avatar September 20, 2013 / 2:23 am

Love that polka dot scarf/polka dot sweater combo. Totally rad. I need to take a tip from you and work with some of the flowy blouses I have… it's so easy to drift straight to the ugly maternity clothes just because they're maternity. Dressing the bump can be cute!!

11. Avatar September 21, 2013 / 9:35 am

Love these outfits! Blouses and skinny jeans are my staples!