Obsessions

{GAP LEOPARD FOLD OVER CLUTCH}

This clutch is amazing.  I have already ordered it for Fall. It is such a steal and reminds me of the Claire Vivier one I have lusted over forever.  You can take an extra 30% off your order with code GAPEARLY The 30% off is just thru tonight so order today to take advantage of it!

{HUNTER ORIGINAL COLORBLOCK RAINBOOTS}

I have wanted a pair of Hunter Rain Boots forever and I think this is the pair that is going to get me to bite the bullet and finally buy a pair.  I love the colorblock look with the black and tan.  They also come in a purple/black and green/black colorblock combos that are equally gorgeous.

{TUVOLO ICE MOLDS}

I picked up a set of these ice molds and I am smitten with them.  Ever since having drinks at the Gin Joint where they served one giant ice cube in my drink I have been obsessed with recreating it at home.   These ice molds rock.  They would make a great hostess gift paired with a bottle of liquor.

They also come in a sphere shape which is equally as cool (no pun intended!)

{TOVOLO SPHERE CUBES}

{SOFT JOIE DAYLE DRESS}

Loving this Joie Dress for Fall.  Navy is my current favorite color for Fall and this dress looks so comfy.

{GAP POINTY TOE FLATS}

These need to happen in my closet for Fall, adore them.  Can’t decide which color I love more.  I love that they are calfskin, they look uber expensive but are such a steal!  And remember to use code GAPEARLY when you check out for extra 30% off.

{FREE PEOPLE TABBARD PULLOVER}
This is the perfect loose sweater for Fall.  Paired with skinny jeans and flats or booties you have a great outfit.  I love the black and tan but I also kind of love the ivory.  There is something about a fresh white sweater I love.  This sweater looks pretty light weight which I also like because I don’t like sweaters that are too heavy.  And don’t forget to use code FALL on Piperlime for super savings – $20 off $100, $50 off $200, and $100 off $350, a pretty sweet deal!  The deal is only thru today so get shopping!

{JACK BY BB DAKOTA CLOPNEY WRAP SWEATER}
Another fab find at Piperlime, you can use the FALL discount towards.  This sweater is such a steal at less than $100.  Love the colors for Fall.  Such a great sweater to toss on over anything!

{ASOS COLORBLOCK TOP}

Really digging this black and white colorblock blouse from ASOS.  Black and white is such a classic color combo you can’t go wrong with it!

1. August 27, 2013 / 12:01 pm

I love everything you are loving! Will I ever tire of leopard?? Doubt it!

2. August 27, 2013 / 12:03 pm

Go ahead with your bad self, Gap!! They are killing it. And those ice cubes make the drink look so expensive and fancy. I dunno what it is… I think I need those molds.

3. August 27, 2013 / 12:21 pm

So funny – i just ordered the clutch and those leopard shoes! Great taste my friend!! how's that baby girl?

4. August 27, 2013 / 12:23 pm

I seriously want everything in these posts each weeks. Oy vey!

5. August 27, 2013 / 12:24 pm

After watching Mad Men my husband became obsessed with the big ice cubes too so he bought a similar tray and we use them in our drinks now. I'm not an ice person, I don't like it touching my teeth, so it's perfect for me since you only need 2 pieces! That ASOS black and white blouse is gorgeous!!

6. August 27, 2013 / 12:24 pm

I have already scooped up those leopard flats! I wanted them last year but they sold out. I didnt notice the other colors they came in. I may need those too because I don't think I will be able to fit into any of my fall clothes. So I will just buy shoes and that clutch! I just love your style!

7. August 27, 2013 / 12:52 pm

i saw the clutch online yesterday, and i knew id see it on your blog soon! love it!

8. August 27, 2013 / 12:53 pm

I want each and every one of those items!!! Those are great finds! We've been loving the big ice cubes in our house for awhile- guests always compliment them!

9. August 27, 2013 / 12:59 pm

I must have that clutch, such a great piece to have in the closet. Also loving that sweater, so cozy!

10. August 27, 2013 / 1:05 pm

I know this sounds silly, but those ice cubes look amazing!

11. August 27, 2013 / 1:08 pm

Great picks! I swear Gap and Old Navy have stepped their games up lately!

12. August 27, 2013 / 1:19 pm

I love all of this stuff!!! Gap is on it lately! The thought of putting on a sweater right now makes me sweaty and itchy.

13. August 27, 2013 / 1:34 pm

This is the second time I've seen a blog promoting Gap flats…I think I'm going to have to make a stop on my way home from work, haha!

<3, Charlotte

14. August 27, 2013 / 2:22 pm

Love all the leopard!! And those round ice cubes are fantastic!!!!

15. August 27, 2013 / 3:25 pm

I want the GAP clutch and the Joie dress. Gosh I love Joie…I'm always scouting for sales from them! 🙂

16. August 27, 2013 / 7:02 pm

I thought the same thing when I saw that clutch…I may just need to scoop it up! And I love my Hunter boots, but that color block pair might be my new favorite! You should definitely get a pair!

17. August 28, 2013 / 12:30 am

Loving those boots and that clutch!!!

18. August 28, 2013 / 11:54 am

I got my husband both the square molds and the round ones. I have a really hard time getting the square ones out, and they don't even really fit in any glasses we own! Whoops. But I use the round ones in my water bottle, iced coffee, tequila….everything! Such a genius product. And yes, it was totally inspired by the {now defunct} Speakeasy bar on East Bay