Chambray Love + Scenes From Our Weekend

Did everyone have a great weekend? We sure did, it was not a productive one, but it was super enjoyable!

I am 27 weeks now and 3 months away from my due date.  Some pregnancy sites say I am in the third trimester, but I believe it doesn’t actually start til next week when I am 28 weeks.  Either way I am in the home stretch.

The above picture was the only half way decent picture we got without Sterling photo bombing it.  This is what most of the others looked like.

I found the cutest Chambray Dress at the JCrew Outlet- you might notice me wearing it above:0.  It is the perfect casual Chambray Dress.  I really love it!  Works great for now and I think it will be great in Fall with booties.  It is on sale additional 30% percent off online at JCrew Factory with code SALE30 , so I recommend ordering online vs the store because it is cheaper.  It runs pretty true to size, I am wearing a size small, although I don’t have much longer in it with my belly!

{Chambray Dress}

JCrew has a really similar version on sale right now too, if you are looking for a darker one.  Plus they are still having 25% off if you spend $150 with code FALLSTYLE.

{Keeper Chambray Dress}

Saturday night we had some friends over for dinner.  We had a Mexican Night with a taco bar.  I never get sick of Mexican, seriously love it.  We had quesadillas last night too, keeping the Mex train going.

How cute are my bowls in the middle?  They are melamine bowls so they won’t break which is nice, I found them at Target.  I love the geometric lines.  Target has the larger version online that I may order too.  Great for kids.

{Target Melamine Bowl}

I made the most incredible mini Key Lime Cheesecakes- stay tuned for the recipe Wednesday.  They were one of the best desserts I have made.  Like it is impossible to eat just one, trust me.

Sunday we had a fun and relaxing family day.  We had brunch at a restaurant right now the street from us, La Tabella.  It is less than a mile from us but we have never eaten there before.  It was so good.  I had a breakfast wrap appropriately called “Shut the Front Door.”  It was insane. If you live on or James Island you should try La Tabella!

Afterwards we went on a long walk to try and burn off all the goodness we just demolished.

Then we went on a boat ride, the weather was perfect.  Slight breeze and not too windy.  So ready for Fall!

I did a little work for the hubs law firm.  I am going to start working part time to help him out.  I am so proud of him and how well his first solo month is going.

Ordered this beauty from Zara, hope its gonna work preggo for a few events I have.

Not gonna lie I saw Taylor Sterling wearing it on instagram looking all fabulous pregnant and thought I need this in my life.

5 days til our vacay starts.

1. August 26, 2013 / 12:41 pm

Looking gorgeous! I tried that zara dress a week ago and it's pretty stunning in person 😉

2. August 26, 2013 / 12:48 pm

Not so patiently waiting for the key lime dessert recipe :). I didn't realize you made those when you posted them!! Key lime is my biggest food weakness!

3. August 26, 2013 / 1:28 pm

Love the chambray dress! That will definitely be so cute for the fall with booties!

And those Key Lime pies look delicious! Can't wait for the recipe. Your wrap looks amazing, but are you sure you can eat the egg like that? Just asking because I'm pregnant too and I've been dying for over easy eggs but read you can't eat them while pregnant (all eggs and meat have to be cooked all the way through) because of the risk of salmonella.

4. August 26, 2013 / 1:37 pm

I wore that same JCREW Chambray dress when I was pregnant and I loved it! It got a bit short on me though. I'm tall like you (5'9") and dresses never seem to look too short on you, but I always seem to have problems with dresses being too short on me. Love your style!

5. August 26, 2013 / 2:53 pm

Love the dress- I think I may order that, too. I bought those same white Target bowls. I keep Summer's small hair clips in one and some of my jewelry in another. Glad you had a nice weekend!

6. August 26, 2013 / 2:56 pm

I know I always say this but you really are the cutest pregnant mama around!! That chambray dress is perfection! And I just want to come to your house and eat mexican, like every day! Can't wait for the Key Lime Pie recipe!

7. August 26, 2013 / 2:59 pm

Looks like you had a great weekend – the food looks SO good. Btw – you look adorable and I love that jean dress 🙂

8. August 26, 2013 / 3:06 pm

I love that chambray dress! It's one of those perfect summer to fall transition pieces. You're looking great by the way! xoxo

9. August 26, 2013 / 4:20 pm

I just love that little dress on you! I love that Zara dress and I think I may need to copy you on it 🙂 xxoox

10. August 26, 2013 / 4:22 pm

You look beautiful! Congrats to your hubby, too. I've thought about going solo for years but haven't taken the leap.

11. August 27, 2013 / 11:45 am

I am loving all these things on your list, especially those flats and hunter boots! I have been holding off getting a pair because I want to make sure I get a pair that can be worn with different things and those black and tan just may make the cut. Love all the family pictures, glad yall had a great weekend!