Weekend Style Files

I am thinking about starting a weekend blog post where I will include an outfit I am obsessed with and then recreate it for you guys. This is a little trial run:)

I came across this image on Pinterest (big surprise) and I have been obsessed with it ever since. I am not sure my large pregnant body will look cute in this come Fall but maybe after the New Year I can rock this.  I decided to put together how I would recreate this outfit.

I actually own the Madewell Chambray shirt in the lighter wash and love it (it does run on the larger size so consider going down a size, I got an XS).   It is the perfect loose fitting Chambray shirt to pair with skinny jeans.  Makes me want the darker wash too.  I also own the Rag and Bone Jeans below and trust me, they are the best fitting jeans ever.  I promise they suck you and lift you up.  I included flats and pumps because most of the time I prefer flats for daily wear!  This is going to be my go to outfit come Fall!

Chambray + Leopard

MADEWELL CHAMBRAY SHIRT IN FERROUS WASH | RAG AND BONE HIGH WAIST JEANS | HOUSE OF HARLOW DOUBLE SUNBURST NECKLACE | MADEWELL CHAMBRAY SHIRT IN HARVEST WASH | JOAN AND DAVID LEOPARD PUMPS | MADEWELL LEOPARD FLATS | TORY BURCH AMALIE TOTE

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

xoxo

1. July 14, 2013 / 12:07 am

Love your idea!!! Can't wait to see more! It would make a great link-up party too!

2. July 14, 2013 / 2:07 pm

I love this! And I am itching for some leopard heels for fall. Oh and I so think you are having a girl 🙂

3. July 14, 2013 / 5:56 pm

Love this idea, Natalie! Great fall outfit! I found a pair of leopard Jimmy Choo heels at the thrift store in my parent's town. It was a major score! going to use them for this inspiring outfit! Xox

4. July 14, 2013 / 5:57 pm

5. July 14, 2013 / 9:46 pm

You could DEF rock this preggers!!! Sport a long tank underneath and wear the shirt open!

Would love to see a post like this from you on the weekends! Love that you pair different price points together and you always look fab!! 🙂

6. July 15, 2013 / 6:54 pm

Love that look and leopard kitten heels might count as a staple!