Obsessions

{OLD NAVY ONE PIECES}

Ok, who knew Old Navy had such cute one pieces and all are under $40! My four favorites.  I ordered one to try out while preggo, guess which one?

ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR

{JOIE BROCK MAXI DRESS}

I actually own this dress and love it. I have been living in it. It is so lightweight and the color is just gorgeous.   Seriously it feels like you are wearing pajamas it is that comfy!

{SPLENDID RESEDA PERF BOOTIES}

Loving these Splendid Booties.  I have been on a real bootie kick lately and I need these to add to my collection.

{EQUIPMENT LUCIDA DRESS}

This dress is even prettier in person. I looked at it last week and I am regretting not buying it.  The colors are fantastic and who doesn’t need more leopard in their life?

{PLANTER COVER}

How freaking cool is this Planter cover from Furbish?   It would look so good with a Fiddle Fig Tree in.  I also think it could be cool in a nursery for toy storage.

{WAREHOUSE TOTEM PRINT MAXI}

Tell me this dress does not look just like Mara Hoffman, in fact I thought it was until I clicked on it.  It looks just like MH but for a fraction of the price, this maxi is only $76!!  Get it while its hot!

{GOMAX CALANTHA 06 HEELS}
This weekend while trying to put together outfits for our wedding weekend I realized I am majorly lacking in the heels department.  I could really use a few new pairs of heels for special occassions. I came across these and then saw the price and it made me love them even more.  I think they would be great for special events or even paired with skinny jeans for a night out.

{BEN AND JERRY COFFEE HEATHBAR CRUNCH}
I am not a big ice cream person but every now and then I like a couple bites.  This is hands down the best ice cream flavor ever.  Matt and I are addicted.  It has huge chunks of Heath Bars in it, my favorite part.

1. June 18, 2013 / 11:38 am

You are the cutest pregnant person EVER! I love that maxi dress. Also dying for that plant cover.

2. June 18, 2013 / 11:42 am

I hope you chose the 1 shoulder suit. Saturday at my staycation there was a girl at the pool with that exact suit and it was darling…my sister was obsessed with that suit and I told her "I guarantee it is Jcrew, it has that Jcrew look, nope it was Old Navy

3. June 18, 2013 / 11:50 am

Get out of that doctors office mirror haha! No really that blue dress looks so good on you 😉 Now I want those heels, because I like you need to update those in my closet.

4. June 18, 2013 / 12:08 pm

Let's go heel shopping! They're my specialty! I think you chose the navy 1 shoulder suit!

5. June 18, 2013 / 12:33 pm

Love those heels! I am in the same boat as you my heel situation is in desperate need of an update!

6. June 18, 2013 / 12:47 pm

Those bathing suits are gorgeous. I'm about to get online and check out what they have. I went to Old Navy this weekend for the $10 short sale (amazing!) and didn't see any of these!! I love the equipment dress too!!

xo

7. June 18, 2013 / 12:48 pm

I bought two Old Navy suits this year too, I figure since I'll only be in second tri through the summer, I'm hoping I can get away with stretching a one piece and not needing a maternity suit. And theirs are cute and cheap! I just got two solid ones, but that tribal print one is awesome!

8. June 18, 2013 / 12:53 pm

DUDE was JUST spying that basket and thinking the same thing for my fiddle. Great minds. Sadly I need a bigger one tho.

9. June 18, 2013 / 1:25 pm

I just tried that same ice cream over the weekend – it's the best! 🙂

Love all of the maxi's you have in this post!

10. June 18, 2013 / 2:40 pm

Coffee ice cream is my fave so I will definitely be scooping that up next time I'm at Publix. Those one pieces are super cute!

11. June 18, 2013 / 2:55 pm

I ate pints of that exact ice cream and had a girl! My previous pregnancy I craved lemonade and had a girl! Hmmm…I think there might be a girl baby in there.

12. June 18, 2013 / 3:10 pm

i picked an adorable one-piece suit from ON last year! its orange with ruffles and its really flattering!

13. June 18, 2013 / 6:41 pm

I love those heels, they would go with everything! And that Joie dress is so cute! I'm on a maxi kick this summer so I may have to add it to my collection!

14. June 18, 2013 / 8:35 pm

That red one piece is adorable!

15. June 19, 2013 / 1:59 am

I hope when I'm preggers, a looong time from now, that I'm as cute as you are!

16. June 19, 2013 / 4:20 am

You are the cutest preggo lady ever! Off to check out Old Navy's swim wear – I only wear one pieces.