Obsessions + In My Closet

{JOIE FORI MAXI DRESS}

Joie is one of my favorite lines and this dress proves why.  It is just perfect.  I have really been into tie dye lately and I am smitten with this maxi.

{HIVE AND HONEY DOLMAN SHIRT}
This top is only $34, enough said!  So darn cute.  Looks great with jeans or shorts and I think it could be worn well into the Fall.

{TRADER JOES SALSA AUTENTICA}

This is quite possibly the best salsa ever.  It tastes just like the restaurant kind.  Thank you Patti for the recommendation I just went back today and bought three jars and it is under $2.00!

{MADEWELL EMBROIDERED PEASANT TOP}

Love the boho look of this top.  I could see myself rocking this daily with cut off jean shorts.

{REBECCA TAYLOR STRIPPED DRESS}

This is such a cute dress and I love that it is Jersey.  It would be so easy to wear all the day because jersery is so comfy!  It comes in black too but I really like the red.

{BLACK TASSLE CURTAINS}

Been loving these forever.  They are gonna need to make an appearance in Baby Mason’s nursery.

{SAM AND LAVI RYAN DRESS}

This dress is the most gorgeous color.  I am all about nudes and blushes.  They look so good with a tan.

Lastly I am also over at Gaby’s fabulous blog The Vault Files participating in her “In my Closet Series.”  Check out my post HERE!

1. June 11, 2013 / 11:52 am

You realize I am headed to Trader Joes this afternoon to pick up this salsa now. Right? Going to need that. And that blush dress. I die.

2. June 11, 2013 / 12:51 pm

Loved your closet feature and that last dress is gorgeous!

3. June 11, 2013 / 12:56 pm

Just went on piperlime and bought the top. Too cute and a great price, impossible to pass up!

4. June 11, 2013 / 1:06 pm

Love that striped dolman top!

And this is random, but on One Kings Lane today they have a tortoise shaker, and I thought of you! I know you've mentioned it, but I couldn't remember if you've already got one for your bar or not. 🙂

5. June 11, 2013 / 1:32 pm

since we moved to the boonies, i have no access to trader joes (or anything else). i miss that salsa the most.

i am having a boho moment as well. i suppose i always am in the summer.

6. June 11, 2013 / 2:38 pm

ive been eyeing that peasant top but i dont like the price tag :(((

7. June 11, 2013 / 3:38 pm

Love everything on your list! And I am soooo addicted to that TJs salsa. I need that blush dress.

8. June 11, 2013 / 5:30 pm

If you haven't tried Trader Joe's Salsa Verde, you should. It's delicious as well!

9. June 11, 2013 / 6:25 pm

All those dresses are so pretty and now have me wishing I could go shopping right now and didn't live in such a small town. xx

10. June 11, 2013 / 7:03 pm

Loving that Rebecca Taylor dress..it would be perfect for July 4th or every day! And Trader Joe's can do no wrong, I haven't eaten a single thing I didn't like!! #whitegirlproblems

11. June 11, 2013 / 7:25 pm

Love that maxi! And just checked out your post on Gaby's blog! Love your style as always!!!

12. June 11, 2013 / 8:00 pm

TJ's always has the greatest products at an affordable price. I love shopping there!

13. June 11, 2013 / 8:27 pm

Loved your "In my closet" post. That Joie dress is pretty perfect! What dress did you end up getting , the Joie or Equipment dress?