Buying Multiples aka Things I Swear By

When I find something I really love I frequently buy another.  I figure if I love it that much I need two of them.  Case and Point:

Rag and Bone Jeans

I first bought the Midnight wash and loved them so much I promptly snagged the Kensington wash.  I swear by these jeans, best jeans ever.  They are so flattering and comfortable I will most likely buy another pair post baby.  I also own the white in the high rise– best fitting white jeans ever.

Kensington Wash | Legging Jean in Midnight Wash

Rag and Bone Newbury Booties

Are you starting to think I am obsessed with Rag and Bone?  I kind of am.  So you all know I bought the Gray Newbury Booties, then a few weeks ago I won a gift card to Hampden Clothing and what did I use it for but another pair of the Rag and Bone Booties.  They are the best!  The Newbury Boots in Petrol are currently onsale at Hampden for 40% off, a real steal- the price does not show up online so if you want to order just call the store and they will honor the sale price for online orders-
Hamden Clothing 843-724-6373 located at 314 King Street for locals.
The Petrol color is a dark green but very neutral it almost looks black.

Newbury Bootie in Gray | Newbury Bootie in Petrol

Velvet Gypsy Maxi

I love this Maxi Dress.  I bought my first one right after I had Sterling and I lived in it that Summer.  It is such an easy maxi dress.  It can be casual with flip flips or easily dressed up with a statement necklace and other jewelry.  I own black and gray.

JBrand Cut-Offs

Confession I actually own four pairs of these- blue, white, coral, and royal blue.  That shows you how much I love them.  I even went so far as to buy the Maternity version.  These are my favorite shorts.

Blue | White | Black |

JCrew Vintage Cotton V- Neck Tee

These are my favorite tee shirts.  I probably own about 5-6 of them.  They are great for casual wear with jean shorts or jeans.  I think they have a really flattering fit.  They are long and not too tight which I like.

Tracy Anderson DVDS

So this is obviously not a clothing item, but I am hooked on these DVDs.  It started with Tracy’s Mat workout DVD which lead me to the Metamorphosis DVDs which now has lead me to the Pregnancy Project.  I love them and swear they are such a good workout.  I have really been into the Pregnancy one it is not too hard of a workout and I always feel sore afterwards.

Pregnancy Project | Mat DVD | Metamorphosis

What about you?  When you find something you love do you buy another one or two?  What else should I add to my multiples list?
xoxo

1. June 20, 2013 / 11:35 am

Totally with you on the Rag & Bone — best jeans and booties ever! Love the maxi, too.

2. June 20, 2013 / 12:05 pm

I have a confession after you raved about the white rag and bone jeans in previous posts I ordered myself a pair and LOVE them! I wear them so much I'm always finding a new stain each week so I'm having to wash them so often! I guess that's the downside to white jeans. I'm dying to get some more pairs in other washes!

3. June 20, 2013 / 12:14 pm

Love your picks. That gypsy dress looks amazing.

4. June 20, 2013 / 12:23 pm

completely agree with the rag and bone assesment. Best jeans I have ever worn. Ever. I'm going to treat myself to another pair this fall. I seriously wore my last pair five or six days a week through fall and winter. Thoughts on the lighter color? I'm guessing it won't make my legs look as skinny but I kind of like the casual look. And I also buy multiples of staples. Best way to shop.

5. June 20, 2013 / 12:31 pm

I love that I am not the only one that does this! If you find a good thing, why not have two or six 🙂

6. June 20, 2013 / 12:38 pm

I need to get some Rag & bone jeans!! I bought 2 pair of these Lucky denim cut offs that I love. I do the same thing. 🙂

7. June 20, 2013 / 1:04 pm

Rag & Bone has amazing everything. They're jeans are the best and those booties need to be mine!

8. June 20, 2013 / 1:25 pm

I will have to try a pair of those Rag & Bone jeans! I am obsessed w/those J Crew tee's too… they are the best.

9. June 20, 2013 / 1:59 pm

I have never tried Rag & Bone. But I love a good v-neck! Love the boots!

10. June 20, 2013 / 2:40 pm

All are super cute items! The Old Navy vintage tees look just like the J. Crew ones, but you can usually snag them for around $7 each!

11. June 20, 2013 / 2:50 pm

I feel like those jeans would suck in all the fat! I've never tried theirs. Must check out stat!

12. June 20, 2013 / 2:56 pm

Warning on the petrol color for the booties – I ordered them and they are pretty green. I wasn't expecting that and sent them back. Too bad because they are so cute and comfortable.

13. June 20, 2013 / 2:57 pm

I am doing the pregnancy project too!! Love it so far!

14. June 20, 2013 / 5:29 pm

I would love to try on the Rag & Bone brand jeans…but I can't afford one pair, much less TWO! Lucky you! Oh, and tip – It's "case in point". I love the items on your list. Never tried Tracy Anderson Method, hope the preggers one is good – you look great!

15. June 20, 2013 / 6:34 pm

Are the petrol booties the only color on sale at Hampden?

16. June 20, 2013 / 7:12 pm

I always LOVE your picks! Ever since you posted about the Rag & Bone jeans I've been intrigued, but haven't had a chance to try them on yet. Must make a priority!

Love that maxi & J Crew tees too!

Think I'm gonna pull the trigger on the Tracy Anderson mat dvd. You have me convinced.

17. June 20, 2013 / 7:44 pm

I do this too! I did this with my favorite ballet flats (believe it or not PAYLESS!! ) my favorite tshirts are the vnecks from the pink collection at VS and the old navy ones (I stock up when they are $3) and I do this with cardigans and blazers! I have a hard time finding ones that don't gap (I am busty) but that I am not swiming in since I am a 4-6.

18. June 20, 2013 / 7:59 pm

I swear I always am like "yes!!!" when I read your posts. rag and bone jeans have changed my life (my mom actually got me addicted to them), and I have the booties but in the identical cheap version that vince camuto made! my j.brand shorts are the best jean shorts ever – and you know I have a love/hate relationship with tracy because her workouts are so amazing! all great choices! I have those j.crew shirts too but have lost my grey one which was my favorite – i need to order a new one asap!

19. June 21, 2013 / 1:09 am

Tracy Anderson's post pregnancy workout is amazing- my fav ever!
    My sister is 5 months pregnant and has bought 4 gap t shirt dresses- whatever works!
    I love that maxi dress! I need to get it!

20. June 21, 2013 / 4:54 am

I am in love with those boots! Must have. And I swear by the JCrew t's as well. The best. I buy multiples of stuff that I love as well.

21. June 23, 2013 / 9:57 pm

Love all these picks- and your skinny mini bod def has me interested in the Tracy Anderson DVDs now.