Bag Lady

Lately I have been dreaming of a new handbag.  A woman can never have enough purses, right?

Truth be known I like to drop some money on a purse.  It is an investment piece to me and all my purses, that I saved for and bought years ago I still own and love.

Remember my post on Style Spies, where I gave a sneak peek of my prized possessions?  Just a few from my collection.  As my husband says, I have a sickness.

That being a said a $1000+ purse ain’t in my budget or future anytime soon as much as I wish it were, so I rounded a few of my more affordable favorites.

A few of my current favorites.  Somebody needs to snag the Missoni one, only two are left.  It is amazing!!   Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

xoxo

1. May 24, 2013 / 11:36 am

I spent all last night debating if I should buy that madewell bag! How funny you have it on your blog this am!

2. May 24, 2013 / 11:57 am

They have some pretty fabulous bags and brands at Off Saks 5th Ave…. You should check them out!

3. May 24, 2013 / 12:08 pm

I love that Madewell tote. Perfect for summer with little kids!

4. May 24, 2013 / 12:24 pm

I have bag envy!!! You have the best bag collection!!! I think you need a new baby bag to add to that amazing collection 🙂 Congratulations again! Sending blessings to you!

5. May 24, 2013 / 1:13 pm

Just found your blog from Cassie at Hi Sugarplum! I am loving it!! I am pregnant also with Baby #2(another boy) and due in Oct. I will definitely be following along to see your adorable maternity style! Happy Friday! Jordin

6. May 24, 2013 / 2:03 pm

that madewell one is so cool! happy wknd!

7. May 24, 2013 / 2:20 pm

I love the Loeffler Randall bag- I'm really into nude and black this year!

8. May 24, 2013 / 2:25 pm

I just added the Rebecca Minkoff mini Mac to my collection and I LOVE it!!! It can be a cross body (which is so convenient) or you can shorten to carry on your shoulder. You should definitely consider one!

9. May 24, 2013 / 2:39 pm

Ugh.. every time I walk by the Louis store at Charleston Place, or the Gucci store I start to drool.

xo
    ivyandmolly.blogspot.com

10. May 24, 2013 / 3:35 pm

I want a new bag so bad! I am hoping to save some money for one for my 35th birthday!

11. May 24, 2013 / 4:08 pm

I'm a bag lady too!!!! It's not a bad problem to have 🙂 Love that teal Banana Republic!

12. May 24, 2013 / 5:38 pm

I once spent $850 on a Prada nylon purse. I still have it, but I hate it because it makes me sick that I spent that!! At least I should've gotten leather!

🙂

13. May 25, 2013 / 1:32 pm

I love your "bag lady" title! haha and I feel the same way about splurge worthy bags! They are definitely an investment but I think so worth it because you can carry them forever!

14. May 25, 2013 / 3:15 pm

You know I love a good bag post! I swear we were separated at birth! : ) I tend to put more money into bags than any other item. However, at this point in my life, I need to be careful. There are so many cute options now at lower price points, as you have so perfectly illustrated. Loving the Loeffler Randall and Madewell styles.

15. May 27, 2013 / 10:13 pm

Love these! What is this new program you are using to flip through the bags???

16. October 13, 2013 / 2:42 pm

Have you considered selling one of your bags? I would be interested if so!

17. October 13, 2013 / 2:43 pm

Have you considered selling one of your bags? I would be interested if so!