Presenting My New Fabulous Runner

To say I am excited about my new runner is an understatement.  I know several of you have seen sneak peeks of the elusive runner on Instagram.  I was waiting to do this post because one I wanted to get the hallway painted first (didn’t happen) and two I wanted to get my gallery wall up (pretty much done).   Anyways I am over the moon thrilled with my Lulu & Gerogia Runner.  It is even better in person,  trust me.  The quality is amazing and the pop of pink makes me happy everytime I walk past it.  This rug is the real deal.  I am so smitten.

Presenting From Lulu & Georgia, the Jadea Rug in Pink Flamingo

As you can see my Gallery Wall is up but you might notice one frame is missing a picture (keeping things real).  Good 8×10 horizontal photos are hard to come by; and would you believe I had ordered just a random family pic I didn’t love to use just for this post,  but the photo machine was down at CVS and they couldn’t process my order.  That is what happens when you wait til the last minute. Good things come to those who wait right?  Anyways hope to have one in it soon, but you get the overall look I was going for.
  I found the frames at TJMaxx for a real steal, $14.99 a frame.   I love having this little spot for our family photos.

Now back to the runner. If you have not checked out the Lulu & Georgia website you are really missing out.  They have some amazing home decor stuff including the best selection of rugs around and most are really affordable.  I could browse on there for hours!  Lulu & Georgia has graciously offered my readers 20% off your purchase with code DESIGNERBAGS20.  That is such a great deal.  Here are a few of my other favorites from their site.

Lulu and Georgia

Painted Desert Rug / Luna Mae Rug / Metric Pouf, Black and Tan / Margot Pillow / Jill Rosenwald Hourglass Pouf, Dark Chocolate | Lulu and Georgia / Porter Mirror | Lulu and Georgia / Wild & Free Pillow, Sterling Silver | Lulu and Georgia / Leilani Ceramic Lamp | Lulu and Georgia / Sade Trays, Round (Set of 3) | Lulu and Georgia

Now please go check out their fabulous site and get your shop on.  I am tempted to order a new rug for our bedroom with this discount!  Happy Shopping!

1. April 25, 2013 / 11:17 am

Love the runner and especially the gallery wall! I'm procrastinating about my gallery wall because of missing pictures too (that and I'm scared about making a million unnecessary holes in the wall!).

2. April 25, 2013 / 12:11 pm

Love it so much!! cant wait to see the gallery wall in just a few πŸ˜‰

3. April 25, 2013 / 12:16 pm

I just ordered myself a rug for my dining room. Had a little help from Sadie & Stella to select it. I can't wait!

4. April 25, 2013 / 2:04 pm

Oh my goodness it looks so, so good! That's one of my favorite rugs from L&G. I work there, so I have quite a few that I love, but you seriously found the best spot for it! And thanks for posting about it! πŸ™‚

5. April 25, 2013 / 2:10 pm

Love your gallery wall of frames. I've been wanting to do that in my own hallway. Have to say though- I thought for sure your blog post today would be on the FABULOUS Gwyneth Paltrow being named People's Most Beautiful Woman!

6. April 25, 2013 / 2:49 pm

Gorgeous! My entryway runner is from them too and love it! great choice πŸ˜‰

7. April 25, 2013 / 4:19 pm

DYING. Nat, it looks so good and is perfect for the space! Thanks a million. Love ya xoox

8. April 25, 2013 / 4:28 pm

Lulu and Georgia have THE BEST rugs!!!!! Your hallways looks fabulous!! I think I may need a runner for our hallway now! xo

9. April 25, 2013 / 6:34 pm

Obsessed with the runner!

10. April 25, 2013 / 8:27 pm

I just ordered two rugs! Thanks for sharing!

11. April 26, 2013 / 1:13 am

I adore it!! That's one of my favorite rugs on their site and it looks great in your home!! XoXo

12. April 26, 2013 / 5:51 am

Many of the Online Jobs and Online Earning System in internet online Business, but here is a best and legit online earning systems with life time opportunity.

13. April 26, 2013 / 2:47 pm

oh my! that is stunning!

14. April 28, 2013 / 1:51 am

Gorgeous!! I need to check out LuLu and Georgia!

15. April 28, 2013 / 2:03 pm

Free Social Media Marketing where Every thing will be Free, Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Re-Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Plus Followers, StumbleUpon Followers, Youtube Views, Youtube Likes, Youtube Subsribes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest Likes, Pinterest PinIt, Free Website Visitors.
    Just Join now and Free Increase your Social Media Networks.
    GetLikeFast.com

16. May 18, 2013 / 1:03 am

Hi, Social media to me is like a current in electricity It energizes the whole world to be one. Thanks for sharing a nice post. I use this site Free Likes to promote on Facebook Google, Twitter and LinkedIn.

17. January 13, 2014 / 7:24 pm

That’s such a beautiful rug, Natalie! However, it should be properly and regularly maintained because of its light color that is admittedly prone to visible dirt. I think it would be better if you place it in your room.

Tom @WolverineCarpetCleaners.com