Obsessions

:: L I N E  A N D  D O T  P L E A T E D   T R A P E Z E  D R E S S ::

I am smitten with this emerald green maxi dress.  It is the perfect color and I love the loose trapeze style.  A great price too.

:: N A R S   D O L C E  V I T A  L I P S T I C K ::

My mom got me hooked on this lipstick while I was home.  It is the perfect in between nude color.  Not too dark, not too light.  Perfect for everyday wear.

:: J A C K  B Y  B B  D A K O T A  M A X I   D R E S S ::

This dress is only $88!  Love the print.  Such a great maxi dress.  I may have already pre-ordered mine:)

:: D O L C E   V I T A  H E L I A   S A N D A L S ::

Dolce Vita is quickly becoming my go-to brand for Summer sandals.  They are affordable and hold up well!  I love this fun spin on a gladiator sandal.

:: M I S S O N I   H E A D B A N D ::

I would wear this as an actual headband not across my forehead like this model, it looks like she is going to jazzercise.  But I love a headband for the beach and when we are on the boat to keep my hair at bay.  This one is so so chic!

:: A S O S   C O L O R B L O C K  M A X I ::

Loving this colorblock maxi.  It reminds me so much of Tibi but for a fraction of the price.  Can’t decide which color I love more.  It would look great with just a white or black tee for a simple summer outfit.

:: B A U B L E B A R   E N G R A V E D  B A R   N E C K L A C E ::

This is the sweetest necklace.  I would love to order this with Sterling’s name on it.  I could see myself wearing it everyday.  It would look great alone or layered with some other gold chains.

I am thinking about ordering my sister one too with her son’s name- it would be a great gift for a new mom.

:: P A S T E L  Z I E G F E I L D  N E C K L A C E ::

I am also really digging this new Baublebar necklace.  The colors are perfection for Spring!

1. April 9, 2013 / 12:00 pm

bah, jazercise is wack. You could totally pull it off as a headband. Perfect for the boat. Also think you'd look amazing in those maxis. That green color is fab!

2. April 9, 2013 / 12:04 pm

Girl I cannot get away from the maxis! Damn. You will look fab in that headband! You can pull everything off, I swear.

3. April 9, 2013 / 12:17 pm

You must get both of those maxis girl!!! They would both look amaze on you 😉

4. April 9, 2013 / 1:17 pm

Love the BB dakota dress and the maxi skirts!

5. April 9, 2013 / 1:38 pm

I just pre-ordered that adorable BB Dakota maxi thanks to you! It will be perfect all spring/summer. I have been wearing Dolce Vita by Nars for seven years. It is one of my all time favorite shades. You must also try Mitzi by Nars. I live in that color, too. xox

6. April 9, 2013 / 1:55 pm

Lol I have both of those maxi dresses in my "shopping bag" at Piperlime lol. Love everything on your list. And DV has amazing sandals

7. April 9, 2013 / 2:02 pm

that emerald maxi is perfection!! love it!

8. April 9, 2013 / 4:00 pm

I've been eyeing both of those maxi dresses too!! I don't think that my body type would be able to pull off the green trapeze dress, but it would look fabulous on you! Get it, and I'll live through you. 🙂

9. April 9, 2013 / 4:09 pm

Oh my goodness, I love all these picks! Especially that emerald green dress, that would be stunning for summer! I also need to check out that lipstick ASAP 🙂

10. April 9, 2013 / 5:53 pm

Super cute maxi dresses!

11. April 9, 2013 / 7:38 pm

I hoard dresses…no really I do. It's a problem and you are contributing to my addiction! I love the emerald maxi! And that lipstick is one of my favorites too, it really is the perfect color!