Obsessions

{SPLENDID MAGNOLIA STRAPLESS DRESS}

As I mentioned in my post yesterday Saks is currently having their Friends and Family Event and almost everything is 25% with code FRNFAM2.  I ordered this dress and can’t wait til she gets here.  I am obessed with the color combo.  It will be the perfect easy Summer Dress.  Splendid has become my go-to brand for cute affordable dresses lately.

{ZARA PRINTED SHIFT DRESS}

I have to thank Liz for fueling my shopping addiction.  I want to buy everything she wears.  Girl has mad style.  This is my latest score.   Tall people be warned it is short but with flats I think it is ok on me.  Absolutely love the pattern and shape.

{SHAWLSMITH LONDON POPPY DIGITAL SCARF}

The girls at Shawlsmith were sweet enough to send me this scarf and let me tell you I am obsessed with it.  The colors are amazing.  I have been rocking it daily.  It is the perfect lightweight scarf for Spring and it is big enough to wear as a sarong come Summer!  Mine is the Marigold-Aqua color.

{JENNIFER ZEUNER HORIZNTAL CROSS NECKLACE}

I have been lusting after this necklace for like a year now and my parents surprised me with it for my Birthday.  I have worn it everyday since it got it.  It is the perfect everyday necklace and great for layering.  I just love it.  You can kind of see it in the picture above with the scarf.

{AEROLATTE FROTHER}

This is the most genius invention ever.  You froth your milk and make cappucinos and lattes at home.  After seeing my friend Katie whip this out and make the most delish coffee ever I knew I needed one.  I stalked down two Williams Sonoma stores and they were of course both sold out but I found it online for cheaper anyways.  Highly recommend!

{LIFE LESSONS}

Love these life lessons.  So very true.

1. April 24, 2013 / 11:14 am

Snoop Nat. You.have.amazing.taste.style.! Love your recent posts! Xo

2. April 24, 2013 / 11:54 am

Love your obesessions! Would you mind sharing where your stripe tshirt is from? Thanks!

3. April 24, 2013 / 12:02 pm

You are rocking the shit out of that zara dress. I am obsessed. I am loving that maxi out of the Saks sale. Hmmmm possibly I need, maybe? I might also need this handheld frothing machine.

4. April 24, 2013 / 12:05 pm

Cute stuff girlie! That milk frother looks like FUN!

5. April 24, 2013 / 12:10 pm

I tried that same dress on last week at Zara and it was more like a shirt on me, it was fine until I bent over or tried to sit down, you however look awesome!!

6. April 24, 2013 / 12:14 pm

I had a frother on our registry but sadly, did not receive one. Thank goodness for gift cards!

7. April 24, 2013 / 1:07 pm

I need that slendid dress in my life. I will also need a foot's worth of alterations, but I love it! Yay, friends & family!

8. April 24, 2013 / 1:57 pm

I got a frother just like that from ikea for less than $5! Works great, use it every morning! Ordered in through Amazon.

9. April 24, 2013 / 2:04 pm

needing those dresses — perfection

10. April 24, 2013 / 5:43 pm

Free Facebook Likes, Free Targeted Facebook Likes, Make Unlimited Likes on your Facebook Fan Page, Facebook Share, Facebook Followers, Facebook Post Like and Share, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Follow, LinkedIn share, Youtube Views Likes and Subscribes
    Social Media Marketing is the easy way to increase your Folow Likes and Subsribes
    getlikefast.com

11. April 24, 2013 / 8:07 pm

Can you be my personal maxi dress shopper?? Love your style! And I need that frother ASAP! I'm still debating what to order from saks..kind of blew my budget at the shopbop f&f..
    And I would be a happy camper wearing splendid and rachel pally maxis the rest of my life 🙂

12. April 24, 2013 / 9:42 pm

I need that dress! Adorable! How does it run? They are out of small or extra-small online. Zara sometimes runs small…what do you think?