Lets Talk About Some Shoes.

You guys gave me some great post ideas last week. One idea that someone suggested was for me to write about shoes. I don’t buy shoes often and I tend to be pretty practical when it comes to shoes. I tend to gravitate towards blacks and nudes because I know I will wear them all the time and they will go with everything. I do love a pop of color occasionally and I have a few bright colored ballet flats I love. These are my top picks for Spring/Summer, I actually own several of these and the rest I would love to add to my collection!

Shoes.

ONE:  SPLENDID CONGO FLATS– A perfect everyday flat.  Love both the black and neon color!  A real steal
TWO:  TORY BURCH EMMY FLATS–  I actually own these.  I bought them like 4 years and they are my favorite flats.  I have them in the nude color and wear them all the time.
THREE: ELIZABETH AND JAMES TONI SLIM STRAP SANDALS– I don’t wear or buy heels often but when I do I love a really nice and simple pair.  I love the simplicity of these. They would look amazing with jeans and fancy dresses
FOUR:  TKEES FLIP FLOPS–  I stand by the fact that these are the best flipflops ever.  I have worn them everyday since I got them.
FIVE: MELISSA CUT OUT FLATS– I am obsessed with the bright candy red color of these and the cut out details.  Such a fun summer flat.  They come in blue and white too.
SIX: SOLUDOS IKAT ESPADRILLES– These are not shoes I would normally pick out but whenever I see someone wearing them I think they look so cute and comfortable.  Love the ikat and the price is great!
SEVEN: YOSI SAMRA ELASTIC BALLET FLATS– I always love snakeskin it goes with everything.  These flats are a great price and look so comfortable.  Comfort is key for daily wear.
EIGHT:  SAM EDLEMAN GIG T-STRAP FLAT– These are the best Summer flats.  I own several pairs.  The price point is great and they look cute with everything.
NINE: DOLCE VITA HATTIE BOOTIES– I for one love booties in the summer.  I think they are adorable with jean shorts and short dresses.   Love the detail on the leather on these.
TEN: SAM EDLEMAN GILDA GLADIATORS– I love gladiator sandals.  They can jazz up any outfit!
ELEVEN: RACHEL ZOE SCARLETT SANDALS – I am convinced I need pair of Rachel Zoe sandals, I never hear anything but great things about her line.  Love the nude/gold detail.
TWELVE: MADEWELL STRIPPED FLATS– I am a sucker for anything stripped. These would look cute with so many outfits summer or fall!

1. April 16, 2013 / 11:45 am

I'm like you, I rarely buy shoes and when I do, I buy the ones that could go with everything. I'd rather spend my money on a new dress or top! I am seeing a few up there that I would love to add to my closet though!

2. April 16, 2013 / 12:04 pm

love your picks. I used to be obsessed with shoes. Like needed new shoes for each new outfit. The past few years I'm the opposite. I wear the same few tory flats with everything and the same few pairs of heels at night. Lame. I did buy two fun pairs of animal print flats last fall that are now in rotation with the revas.

3. April 16, 2013 / 12:34 pm

I'm a shoe hoarder! It's a serious issue! I need a pair of those booties STAT!

4. April 16, 2013 / 12:55 pm

I love the first show! SO simply and chic all at the same time! Thanks for the style inspiration 🙂 XO

5. April 16, 2013 / 12:58 pm

I have two different pairs of the Sam Edelman sandals and LOVE them! Great summer options!

6. April 16, 2013 / 2:57 pm

I love all your pics, per usual! I hear ya, I am not a big shoe gal and steer towards very classic ones.

7. April 16, 2013 / 4:49 pm

Curious…I don't see any Tory burch nude ballet flats on there…any reason why? Asking because I just got the nude Caroline ones (I think that is what they are called)..they look like light pink online but really are a patent nude, cannot decide if they are too showy. Thoughts appreciated.

8. April 16, 2013 / 6:45 pm

I am the only lady on earth who hardly ever buys shoes! Boo, I know! I buy one pair of Tory's each season (flats in Fall and usually Miller in Summer). Sounds like a lot but I wear the snot out of them! They usually only last a year at best!

9. April 17, 2013 / 1:57 am

i have those python YS and theyre so comfy!

10. April 17, 2013 / 3:37 am

love all of these shoe picks! mom is now obsessed with aquatalia shoes. the lady at gwynns introduced her and she was afraid they're an old woman shoe- check them out and let me know what you think.

and…you always rock the maxi dress-they're SO pretty on you! love that racheal pally one!

11. April 17, 2013 / 2:38 pm

Love all of these! Actually looks a lot like my last (second) blog post.I'm new to the blogging world but I've always loved your site.