Spring Break Fever

Spring Break is next week and am I doing anything fabulous?  Easy answer, no!  Sterling is out of school all week so we are headed to Charlotte to visit my parents and await the birth of my first nephew!  I am so excited to meet that sweet thang.  Do I wish I were going somewhere tropical, um hell yeah.  I need a vacay bad.  Just some time in the sun to booze, read, and relax.  That is not happening anytime soon but I can still dream about what I would pack, right?  Here is what would be in my suitcase.  Anyone have fun Spring Break plans?  Indulge me:)

Spring Break Fever

JOIE LOUISA WOVEN TOTE ||  TORY BURCH TUNIC ||  RACHEL PALLY IBIZA BIKINI ||  VELVET TIE DYE DRESS||  JOIE SLIDE SANDALS ||  TOM BINNS ELECTRO NOVA NECKLACE ||  RAY BAN AVIATORS ||

1. March 28, 2013 / 11:15 am

I am so ready for warmer weather! I love that tote!

2. March 28, 2013 / 11:34 am

Since you asked… we are in the Bahamas this week!
    I have to say I am with you. I feel like we needed a vacation bad. Even though we have three kids in tow. Still nice to be by the blue water!

Plus, I was super excited to wear some of my new spring items since its been so cold in Charleston lately.

Have a great time in Charlotte friend.

xo. Sam

3. March 28, 2013 / 11:57 am

No plans and no Nat next week…..shoot me!! Girl don't be surprised when I call asking directions to your mamas house 😉

4. March 28, 2013 / 11:59 am

I'm studying abroad in London right now, and the Spring Break at my school is pretty much for the whole month of April! Weird, I know, but I'm not complaining!

Over Spring Break my mom and aunt are visiting me, and we'll travel around the UK for a bit. Then a friend and I are spending a couple of days in Nice, France! I'm so excited to get out of the cold and into the sun and onto the beach!

Have fun in Charlotte!

5. March 28, 2013 / 12:05 pm

So excited for you to meet your nephew! It's the most amazing love when your sister has a baby! And we'll be doing nothing special up here either.

6. March 28, 2013 / 12:06 pm

Larve the tote and the bathing suit. Charlotte is kind of tropical, no? 🙂

7. March 28, 2013 / 1:58 pm

I have been seeing so much of the tie dye and ombre dyed looking fabrics this spring. Love the dress and the suite. Can't wait for the sunshine. Have fun in Charlotte. One of my fav towns…

8. March 28, 2013 / 2:04 pm

i saw a great Velvet maxi at tj maxx the other day!

9. March 28, 2013 / 3:51 pm

I love all these pieces that you picked out, especially the bright yellow tunic, perfect for vacation! I so wish I was going somewhere warm as well–why don't you get spring break as an adult?! xo

10. March 28, 2013 / 4:59 pm

Love! That bikini is perfect. And aviators have been on my wish list since forever.

11. March 29, 2013 / 1:27 am

I need a vacation too or at least a tan!! We should meet up next week while you are in Charlotte!! OH and I love that bathing suit!! XoXo

12. March 29, 2013 / 1:39 pm

Enjoy your time with family in Charlotte!! My sister came to vist this week on her spring break and unfortunately, the weather hasn't exactly been tropical, but hopefully it will warm up for you!!