Obsessions

{DOLCE VITA FISH SCALE BALLET FLATS}

How fabulous are these Ballet Flats?  Love the neon pink and light nude scaling on the side.  Would be so great for summer paired with a cute dress or white shorts.

They also come in this black/gold combo that is pretty cute as well.

{THEORY ANDES PRINTED SILK DRESS}

I tried on this dress while I was home in Charlotte and I am so wishing I bought it.  Such a cute dress, somebody please snag this!

{GYPSY 05 COVER-UP}

Totally lusting after this chic cover-up.

{CHALKBOARD WEEKLY MENU}

Confession I am so not a meal planner, like I decide every morning what I am in the mood for that night and go to the store everyday.   But meal planning would make things so much easier and save us major money.  Love the idea of a chalkboard weekly menu.

{EGGS + TOAST SLIDERS}

Love this adorable idea for breakfast.  So easy and delish.  Now I just need to find some cute egg cups.  Any thoughts on where to find some?

{REVLON PINK TRUFFLE LIP BUTTER}

This is the best lipstick ever.  It goes on like lip gloss but has the tint of a lipstick.  I have tried a few of the colors and this one is my favorite.  The perfect hint of color.

1. February 19, 2013 / 1:59 pm

I mean I always love your picks my sweets because you have such great taste but today I am really loving it. Those shoes and that dress. I need that dress. It's sooooo me. I'm just swooning over here!

2. February 19, 2013 / 2:29 pm

Laaaaarrrrrvvveee those flats. Jesus. So cute. I need that cover up too even though I have no plans to be beaching anytime soon. xoxo

3. February 19, 2013 / 2:32 pm

My husband gave me the RED Revlon for valentine's day..along with a new hair dryer and Urban decay bronzing powder..how funny is that.. it is great and not heavy

4. February 19, 2013 / 2:33 pm

I am way too moody for meal planning and the thought of grocery shopping for all that at once overwhelms me. Like what if I change my mind and the stuff goes bad? Blech. I keep hearing about that lipstick. I can get on board with anything called "truffle" that I put near my mouth .Haha

5. February 19, 2013 / 2:46 pm

Agreed! I have tried to meal plan….but it never ever works out. I literally go to the grocery store everyday, oh well!

6. February 19, 2013 / 2:50 pm

Love that dress on you, you should have bought it! 😉

I have been wanting to try the menu board too….now just have to DIY a board….back to Pinterest for some inspiration!

7. February 19, 2013 / 2:51 pm

I LOVE that dress!! You look amazing in it! If only I could purchase and hide it from the hubs;-)

8. February 19, 2013 / 2:59 pm

I go to the store everyday too! I have tried meal planning but, I usually end up changing my mind about something and head back to the store anyway. I really want to try that lipstick. Great list!

9. February 19, 2013 / 3:08 pm

The theory dress is gorgeous! Shopping regrets (or non-shopping I guess) are the worst!

10. February 19, 2013 / 3:12 pm

I am loving the DV fish scale shoes!! They are adorable and perfect for spring!

11. February 19, 2013 / 3:25 pm

That's a really cute dress- although I'm pretty sure I couldn't pull it off like you can! I love that Sterling is just chilling in the background. haha.

12. February 19, 2013 / 3:39 pm

So funny you should ask where to find egg cups. I just bought these last night at Save on Crafts online sight in the Home and Garden section.

Set of Four Porcelain Oef Cups each is Numbered 1-4 (4 cups) $13

13. February 19, 2013 / 4:57 pm

Cute egg cups? I bet they are a plenty at the estate sales and such. Now that you're in the market for them you'll notice them:)

14. February 19, 2013 / 5:22 pm

Oh those flats are adorable!!! I just bought a new chalkboard to hang in our kitchen to start making menu plans….we'll see how this whole thing goes…

15. February 19, 2013 / 5:23 pm

I think I've seen egg cups at Anthropologie at different times?? Maybe check it out! LOVE the dress!

16. February 19, 2013 / 6:30 pm

The Theory dress is great on you…you have the right arms for a sleeve like that. And, okay, I can't believe no one else has said this already, but all I can see looking at the cover up is a giant arrow pointing to…….look at it again, do you see it???

17. February 19, 2013 / 6:56 pm

We so need to learn how to meal plan around here too!! Would save so much time and money!

18. February 19, 2013 / 7:03 pm

I hope you are feeling better love!! Those scallop flats are gorgeous-scallops are my favorite!! I haven't seen any adorable egg cups but if I find some I will let you know!!

19. February 19, 2013 / 11:54 pm

Love the Theory dress on you! Looks even better on you than the model 🙂

xx

Jen

20. February 20, 2013 / 12:30 am

Have you ever tried/heard of emeals? I love to cook, but I hate the planning part but they give you a shopping list and the recipes and you're good to go! Looove it!

And you should have totally bought that dress!

21. February 20, 2013 / 3:51 am

I can't get over those shoes—love them!

22. February 20, 2013 / 5:21 pm

I love the Revlon lip butter also, Peach Parfait is my favorite!

23. February 20, 2013 / 11:11 pm

Love those flats! Adorable dress 🙂 I wish I could meal plan but every time I try, something comes up during the week and then I am stuck with food going bad in the fridge so it's really pointless around our house. I either go to the store everyday and if I don't have time we usually order out or have breakfast for dinner 🙂