A few weeks ago when I was home, I was having happy hour with my parents and the topic turned to pet peeves. It was a pretty interesting happy hour topic. Dad at first said he had no pet peeves but then once mom and I started rambling off our list he had quite a few to add. Here is our list of our top pet peeves- now please indulge me and tell me what annoys the crap out of you!
– Celebrities that create a perfume- why does every celebrity feel the need to create a perfume?? They all smell like ass for the most part because they are not trained in that field.
– People talking on the phone while paying wheter in a store or in a drive thru line. Its rude get off your phone for 5 minutes.
– People that say they don’t watch what they eat and are just “naturally skinny” They blame it good metabolism. I don’t believe that for one second. Just be honest and say yes I carefully watch what I eat so not to gain weight. Celebrities are the worst about this.
– When someone is eating a bowl of soup and they keep scrapping the bottom trying to get every last drop out.
– The family stick figure stickers on the back of cars. You drive a minivan/ SVU of course I know you have kids.
– Equally as annoying the round stickers with the abbreviations of all the places you traveled. I don’t care to know where you vacationed the last 5 years.
– Socks with Sandals. What is the point? Just wear closed toe shoes if your feet are cold.
– When people wear foundation or too much bronzer and their face is way darker then the rest of their body.
– People that act like their kid is the best at everything. Always trying to one up your child. Well my kid started talking two weeks before yours, my kid rolled over at 2 weeks- you get the point. All kids do things at different times
– People that drive in the left lane of the highway really slow- get over in the right lane that’s what it is for.
– Status updates on FB detailing what you ate that day or what you did- this ecard sums it up.
– When you dine out with someone at a restaurant and they don’t order off the menu. They ask the waiter to make all sorts of changes for them. I understand dressing on the side of a salad or if you are allergic to something leaving that off, but we have been out when someone has basically requested an entirely different meal than what was on the menu. Don’t eat at that restaurant if you don’t like anything on the menu.
– Texting and driving. People please stop doing this its so dangerous and stupid! I can’t tell you how many times I have seen a car serving to look over and see someone texting and not looking at the road.
– When you stop your car to let someone cross the street and they purposely walk as slow as they can and then don’t wave thank you. It is only ok for the elderly to walk that slow.
– People smacking and chewing with their mouth wide open. This one really grates my nerves.
– When you are waiting in line to check out and the person in front of you needs a price on some item they are buying. Please go to the customer service desk and don’t hold up a regular line asking for them to look up a price.
– Lastly, Chevron annoys me. Over it. It is everywhere, lets find a new pattern to love.
Please make my Friday and tell me what annoys the crap out of you!
Happy Friday! We have a super busy weekend, filled with family, friends and celebrating our sweet Sterling’s 3rd Birthday!