Obsessions

{T By Alexander Wang Pique Twist Skirt}

I picked up this skirt at Hampden Clothing in an Olive green color and I am obsessed with it.  It is the most versatile skirt.  It is made of a light weight jersey.  Easy to wear casually during the day and dress up for at night.  Now I desperately want the white version for summer.  It would go with everything.  I picture it paired with navy, black and hot pink!  It is super flattering and comfortable- double bonus!

{Gap Two- Toned Canvas Clutch}

After stalking out the color block tote at Gap last week I came across these clutches and fell in love.  I adore a cute clutch for a night out instead of toting my gigantic mom purse.  I also love a small clutch to keep inside my big purse filled with snacks for Sterling.  I always keep one stocked in case we are out and he has a meltdown.  These are the perfect size to drop in your big purse or carry alone.

They are a steal at $29.95 and you get 30% off with code GAP30.  They are only online.

{Madewell Silk Gatehouse Dress}

I blogged about this dress awhile back but had to include it again because it is on sale for practically nothing.  I love mine and wear it all the time.  With the extra 40% Madewell (code LOVE40) is offering on sale items right now,  this dress comes to a whopping $68.  Makes me mad because I paid full price but you guys should totally take advantage of this steal of a price!!  It runs true to size.

{Missoni Crochet-Knit Triangle Bikini}

This bikini needs to be mine.  It ain’t cheap but so worth it.  I love anything Missoni.  God Bless my little man who just saw the headless model and said “is that you mama?”  Way to make my day!

{Adia Kubir Hammered Metal Collar}

Adore this necklace and need it for Summer.  It would look so great with cotton tees and maxi dresses.

{Hive and Honey Maxi}

My maxi dress obsession continues.  This one is only $59.  Such a fab dress for cheap- get it before it sells out!

{Quote}

1. January 29, 2013 / 12:50 pm

Many things here. I have been dying for the gap two toned. Dying. Also that maxi??? To die for! Need it. I have a Missoni bikini and those things are teeny weeny!! Lemme tell ya!!!

2. January 29, 2013 / 1:00 pm

I am loving everything here, but that Madewell dress and gap clutch are my fave!

3. January 29, 2013 / 1:05 pm

Loving that Gap two-toned bag and clutch. So adorable for spring and summer. Why am I on a spending freeze?!

4. January 29, 2013 / 1:11 pm

I have been eying that Hive & Honey maxi..might have to pull the trigger before the honeymoon! 🙂 Would go perfect with one of those Gap clutches!

5. January 29, 2013 / 1:30 pm

I hope you get that bikini because you can totally pull it off!! I love that two toned clutch- I might have to pick one up.

6. January 29, 2013 / 1:42 pm

loving that skirt so cute Would look so pretty with gladiator sandals running around town.

7. January 29, 2013 / 1:58 pm

There is so much to love about this post…the dress, clutch, necklace and the skirt is my favorite.

8. January 29, 2013 / 2:53 pm

Isn't that the truth, I'm constantly holding on to shit thinking I should save it for something else.

9. January 29, 2013 / 3:39 pm

Natalie- 5'10" girl here… what size did you order in the Madewell dress… I'm contemplating purchasing it!

10. January 29, 2013 / 3:54 pm

I just tried to order the Madewell dress & the code has expired 🙁 Do you know if they have a different code now?

11. January 29, 2013 / 4:09 pm

Oooh! I love that maxi dress in green/mint.

I also love that necklace.

You find all the good stuff!

12. January 29, 2013 / 4:57 pm

I LOVE your style. Everything you choose is darling. That bikini is fantastic. I may have to borrow that quote for my blog. . .it's sort of our motto over here these days. At least trying. xoxox

13. January 29, 2013 / 5:44 pm

Those clutches are calling my name…I've been thinking I need something to corral all the kid crapola in my purse and that is a pretty fab option! That quote is phenomenal, too…

14. January 29, 2013 / 9:26 pm

Gosh you find the cutest things. I would love to have one of those A Wang skirts, but I'm afraid it would show just how large my butt really is! xo

15. January 30, 2013 / 2:19 am

I love the dress and it looks so much better on that on the website! The skirt is goooorgeous and I love the clutches!

16. January 30, 2013 / 10:21 am

Hi
    A bags is an accessory that compliments clothes and shoes to create a complete ensemble! So if you're looking for a statement bag to go with just about anything from your closet, pick a neutral black or tan designer handbag. Bestylish.com offers a wide range of stylish and fashionable bags at best prices.