Obsessions

{ARCHIPELAGO ARUGULA CANDLE}

My sister in law gave me this candle for Christmas and I am obsessed with it.  It is such a clean fresh scent.  It makes my whole house smell lovely.

{LINEN NEON TRIMMED NAPKINS}

I am totally obsessed with these cute napkins from Etsy.  So cute for a Summer Party.  I love the neon pink.

{GAP STRIPPED KNIT MOTO JACKET}

This is the perfect spring jacket. It is light weight,  so it is perfect to throw on with anything from jeans to workout clothes.   Casual yet stylish!

{LEATHER STRIPPED TOTE}

I love this stripped tote, another great
find from the Gap.  It reminds me so much of the Celine stripped bag I
wanted last year but for a fraction of the price.  I can’t decide which
color I need in my life more.  I love a giant tote for carrying all my stuff and Sterling’s too.  The bigger the better!  Today you can get 20% off your purchase at Gap with the code GAPGIFT.

{ESSIE SHORT SHORTS}

I am on the hunt for this Essie nail polish need it for Summer.

{SUSANA MONACO JOSEPHINE DRESS}

Can you tell I am ready for Summer?  All I can think about is building my maxi dress collection.  and the truth is now is the time to shop for maxi dresses because the good ones get gone fast.  I have wanted a white maxi dress forever.  It looks so good with a tan in the summer.  This one is cotton so it is perfect for rolling around town with my little man.  Plus I love the detail at the neckline

1. January 22, 2013 / 12:46 pm

So glad you posted that candle. I've been on the hunt for my next scent. My holiday candles are all about done and I'm ready for something fresh. I love that brand of candles!

2. January 22, 2013 / 12:54 pm

I can't wait to try that candle. We are currently burning the Lavende candle (from the same line) in our home and have for a couple of years now. I love it.

3. January 22, 2013 / 1:36 pm

That candle is going in my cart today! And that dress well we might have to be Twinkies because I want that now!

4. January 22, 2013 / 1:53 pm

Brrr it's so cold here so I appreciate the warm weather items. I'm in love with those neon trimmed napkins. Too cute!

5. January 22, 2013 / 2:51 pm

That dress! You find the best stuff.

6. January 22, 2013 / 3:16 pm

Thanks a lot. I will now be going to Gap to get that now!! You enable the hell out of me!! 🙂

7. January 22, 2013 / 4:15 pm

Loving those linen napkins…and the nail polish! OH and the dress. I always want to go on a major shopping spree after these posts!

8. January 22, 2013 / 4:18 pm

Love that nail color!! And that GAP jacket is really cute too. I can totally see you wearing it!

9. January 22, 2013 / 5:20 pm

Where do I begin, jacket-tote-nail polish. I want it all.

10. January 22, 2013 / 10:42 pm

I was looking for a good candle for a hostess thank you gift, and I think this is the perfect one! Thanks for your suggestion.

11. January 22, 2013 / 11:39 pm

That jacket is great. Interesting to read they have a new creative director as I've been getting more things from Gap these days. Love that jacket you posted.

12. January 23, 2013 / 2:38 am

Those linen napkins are exactly what I've been looking for — thanks for sharing!

13. January 23, 2013 / 4:34 pm

all of the summer clothes being online already is killing me!! we had a "feels like" -17 degree day yesterday! horrible – I just want a dress some flip flops and bikini. love that striped blazer so much – and I need to pick up some new candles!

14. January 23, 2013 / 7:33 pm

Whoa! That dress is off the hook! Love those gap totes! Their bags have really stepped up!

15. January 26, 2013 / 4:24 am

essie turquoise & caicos. favorite summer color, looks great with neon yellows and limes and best essie name ever… if that's possible.