Obsessions

{UGG SCUFFETTE SLIPPERS}

These are the best slippers ever.  They are all I wear around the house.  It feels like my feet are embedded in fluffy pillows.  You need a pair if you don’t own a pair.  Trust me on this one they are the ultimate slippers.

{ELLA MOSS SANTA FE MAXI DRESS}

Adore this dress.  Both colors are fabulous.  A must have for Summer- or now paired with a cute leather jacket/cardigan.

{RORY BECCA EBB HENLEY DRESS}

Perfect everyday dress. Currently on its way to my house can’t wait to get my hands on this beauty!

{GRACE CODDINGTON A MEMOIR}

I finally picked up this book and it is great!  If you don’t know Grace worked with Anna Wintour at Vogue.  This book is filled with some great behind the scenes fashion stories!  Plus I love the orange cover, I love looking at it on my nightstand!

{GWYNETH PALTROW’S KITCHEN}

Her cabinets are the perfect gray- Galveston Gray by Benjamin Moore.  Seriously considering painting either my kitchen or bathroom cabinets this color.

{QUOTE}

So True.  Great daily reminder.

1. January 15, 2013 / 12:54 pm

Those slippers are my favorite. I gave my mom a pair for christmas. And my stepdad asked for some for his bday because he wants them now. I just realized I won the A Thread giveaway! Yay go me!! Thanks for hosting a great one 🙂

2. January 15, 2013 / 12:55 pm

Both of those dresses are gorgeous! Cameron gave me a pair of fluffy slippers for Christmas and I am obsessed! I wish I could wear them to work..

3. January 15, 2013 / 1:07 pm

Was just looking at that book on amazon! Thanks for the recommendation!

4. January 15, 2013 / 1:08 pm

I would love to read that book. Wasn't she the Anna Wintour of French Vogue? The maxi looks so flattering. I may need that soon! We have gray cabinets in our kitchen. I love them. Go for it!

5. January 15, 2013 / 1:28 pm

Those are the best slippers. I love mine! Just pinned the Ella Moss dress. Trying to find my size in the purple. Will be so pretty for spring/summer. Did you watch the September Issue? I think I need to pick up Grace Coddington's memoir.

6. January 15, 2013 / 2:00 pm

I have the same two dresses on my wish list right now and am about halfway through the Grace book. It's been such a good read so far!

7. January 15, 2013 / 2:29 pm

Everyone needs ugg slippers :). My mom has the ones you posted and I have the Dakota…if I'm home, I have them on!

8. January 15, 2013 / 3:52 pm

I just got a pair of comfy Ugg slippers and LOVE them!

9. January 15, 2013 / 4:05 pm

I want that maxi dress! And I have those slippers but they are worn SO much that I've worn out all of the fur inside…time for a new pair!

10. January 15, 2013 / 5:12 pm

Those slippers sound divine and that dress would look amazing on you!

11. January 15, 2013 / 6:01 pm

I want that Grace Coddington book! So glad to hear that it is good (but really, we all knew it would be…).

Also, I have UGG slippers as well and fully agree. Best things EVER.

12. January 15, 2013 / 6:39 pm

Lol I'm ohhing and awing over Gwen's kitchen!

xx

Jen

13. January 15, 2013 / 7:58 pm

Love those slippers! I have a pair too and I wear them all year long! They are the best!

-Amy
    houseofbright.blogspot.com

14. January 15, 2013 / 9:48 pm

Can't wait to get that book! It's certainly appealing to the eye!! And her kitchen is awesome!!

And that quote is so so true!