Obsessions

{Agate Gold Leaf Coasters}

I found a fabulous new website (at least to me) called High Street Market.  They have some great house stuff for cheap.  I am obsessed with these agate coasters.  A great gift for anyone.  Only $38 such a steal.  They come in several different colors but I love the natural brown.

{Equipment Brett New Love Blouse}

I have yet to own an Equipment Blouse and I really want one to add to my collection.  Loving this hearts version.  So classy yet fun at the same time.

{Cheese Knives Set}

As most of you know I am big into cheese trays when entertaining.  I recently realized I have only one cheese knife so I have been on the lookout for a great set.  I found both of these sets at Target (online only, not in stores).  They are a great price and so cute to put out when entertaining.

Stainless Steel Cheese KnivesHome Oxford Cheese Knives

{Kova & T Oxy Leggings}

Been on the lookout for a pair of leather looking pants/leggings for awhile.  These are the best I have come across and best part they are under $100.  How great would the Equipment blouse look with these leggings?

{Sam Edleman Penny Riding Boots}

I recently realized I have so many brown boots but no great black boots.  Love these Sam Edleman ones.  Would be so cute over jeans or leggings.  I have several pairs of Sam Edleman shoes and they always hold up really real and are a great price.

{Bath Room Tile}

Beyond obsessed with this bathroom tile.  Just gorgeous.

{Foiled Dot Napkins}

How awesome are these napkins?  They would be so fun to put out when entertaining.  Love them and I want a set of both colors.

1. December 18, 2012 / 12:55 pm

Love the boots! I was just thinking I need a good black pair, as well. I saw those napkins in Anthropologie. They are adorable and would make a great hostess gift.

2. December 18, 2012 / 12:56 pm

I have the Penny Sam Edelman's and I am obsessed with them! I wish I had both colors but, but only have the brown for now. High Street Market is my go to place for inexpensive and unique gifts 🙂

3. December 18, 2012 / 1:13 pm

I sorta feel like you should have 10 equipment shirts in your closet, you know, you being the blouse queen and all 🙂

4. December 18, 2012 / 1:16 pm

I was just think that I "needed" a pair for black boots. Thanks for the Sam Edelman suggestion:)

5. December 18, 2012 / 1:23 pm

natalie, you need to check out Hue leggings in their leather-looking version. i love mine! only $40, i think.

6. December 18, 2012 / 1:29 pm

Girl that leather would be perfection on you! You need those napkins and those boots!!!

7. December 18, 2012 / 1:53 pm

The cheese knives are awesome and so is the blouse. It would look great with those leggings! I'm obsessed with that bathroom!!

xo-L

simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

8. December 18, 2012 / 2:02 pm

I love the coasters and the napkins the best, but they are all great picks!

9. December 18, 2012 / 2:09 pm

Love, love, love the blouse! I'm pretty sure Ashley was rocking it on her Bachelorette wedding special Sunday night. It looked super cute!

10. December 18, 2012 / 2:31 pm

That bathroom tile is so gorgeous. I wonder if my apartment complex would be cool with me doing a little makeover? Yeah right. Those napkins NEED to be on my table. Or lap. Or anywhere in this household. Adorable.

11. December 18, 2012 / 3:17 pm

Love the Equipment blouse and leather pant combo!

12. December 18, 2012 / 4:04 pm

Those leggings are incredible! I pinned that bathroom myself this week. Too gorgeous for words.

13. December 19, 2012 / 2:52 am

I have those cocktail napkins on my holiday table and I just adore them! They are so fun and can be used for so many occasions!! And I am dying over that bathroom tile…stunning!

14. December 19, 2012 / 2:14 pm

Love those coasters! I have a cheese knife set and it's one of those things I always forget I have until after the party is over! You need to get those leather leggings.

15. December 19, 2012 / 11:02 pm

#obsessed with those napkins and that bathroom tile! I want to buy those napkins NOW- they would be so cute on NYE! xo