Obsessions

{ANNIE GRIFFIN LIBBY DRESS}

Remember the Social Dress Shop giveaway I hosted a few weeks ago?  Well Sarah was nice enough to help hook me up with this fabulous number.  I had never heard of the brand Annie Griffin before but now its a new favorite of mine.  How fabulous is this dress??  I wore it to two holiday parties last week.  I am obsessed, there are still a few left HERE.

{ANTHROPOLGIE FROSTED PANES TUMBLERS}

Newest glass obsession, these fabulous etched stemless wine glasses from Anthro.  They make me so happy while sipping my wine.  They are even more gorgeous in person it is hard to see the detail in pictures.

{WAFERBITES}

These are my new favorite snack.  These crackers are paper thin and addictive.  They don’t have many calories so you snack without the guilt.  I tried the double cheese flavor and loved them.  I found mine at Publix.  They are great with cheese!

{JCREW BOWNECK BLOUSE}

J.Crew has done it again, I have found yet another blouse I need for my closet.  I want the Cobalt blue version such a great color on everyone!

{CAPRI BLUE TIN CANDLES}

I have a real weakness for fabulous smelling candles and these are my new favorites.  I smelled the Blue volcano one burning at the Anthropologie store opening and knew I had to have one.  The Aloha Orchard also smells amazing.  They won’t break the bank at $14 and they make such cute gifts.

{BOBBI BROWN EYE SHADOW PALETTE}

Ever since reading Erin Gates Best of Beauty List I have convinced myself I need every product on there.  First I want to try this eye shadow palette.  I have used my Naked by Urban Decay Palette (which I love) for so long but I am ready for something new and these colors look perfect.  Great neutrals for anyone.

1. December 11, 2012 / 1:10 pm

I love Anthro candles and I need that eyeshadow!!!

2. December 11, 2012 / 1:28 pm

That cobalt blue blouse is everything. I am going to be picking out a dress of my own from social dress shop. Just might need to make that one mine! Looks too damn cute on you!

3. December 11, 2012 / 1:38 pm

So many things I'm loving about this post. First, the JCrew blouse in the garnet color! Love! And those Anthro tumblers..definitely just added those to my registry. And speaking of the Anthro candles, I went in there on Sunday and am now obsessed with the Santiago Huckleberry scent. So yummy.

4. December 11, 2012 / 2:22 pm

Capri Blue in Volcano is on my Christmas list!

5. December 11, 2012 / 2:28 pm

I liked that dress too! I may have to wear jeans under it! I got to much junk! Love the J Crew top!

6. December 11, 2012 / 2:29 pm

I bought that eye shadow pallete last year for my mom and myself for Christmas and I use it EVERYDAY! I even keep it in my purse just in case. Perfect that it has eyeliner too. You will Lurve!

7. December 11, 2012 / 2:38 pm

So I'm kind of loving everything you just posted. I'm obsessed with the dress. It would look awesome with tights and boots when it finally cools down here!! Also, love the JCrew shirt and the glasses.

Xo-L

simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

8. December 11, 2012 / 4:40 pm

I was looking at the same eye shadow the other day at bloomies but deiced not to buy it because I own too many shadows that I need an intervention.

9. December 11, 2012 / 4:42 pm

That blouse is sooooo cute!! I wouldn't be able to wear it until summer though. Maybe I will stalk it until it goes on sale!

10. December 11, 2012 / 6:00 pm

Haha! On Saturday I bought 2 of the Volcano Blue Tin candles for hostess gifts. Anthro has some cute ideas right now. I dig the dress!

11. December 11, 2012 / 7:46 pm

Those Anthro candles seriously smell like *heaven*! And now I have another J Crew thing to add to my Christmas list…I've been going crazy over all the bow detailing lately!

12. December 11, 2012 / 7:46 pm

Love that dress!! I need to check out that dress shop. Anthro's blue volcano are my favorite candles.

13. December 11, 2012 / 9:13 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE the JCrew blouse…but it is wayyyyy beyond my budget! Oh Santa……..

14. December 11, 2012 / 9:35 pm

That blouse is gorgeous, now I need to add it to my Christmas wishlist! And the Aloha candle is my absolute FAVORITE…I could burn one 24/7 in my house! Anthro has the best candles…so addicting!

15. December 12, 2012 / 12:16 am

I just might have to purchase some of those candles!

16. December 12, 2012 / 2:05 am

Those candles are perfect for wine-sipping. Must. Order.

17. December 12, 2012 / 2:05 am

those bites look super yummy!! I wanna try!! & that dress is awesome 🙂

18. December 12, 2012 / 7:41 am

I love the WaferBites. They are so addicting. And I think that dress is super cute on you. I can't go in J Crew anymore… I want EVERYTHING!