Obsessions

{MISSONI INFINITY SCARF}

I have been eyeing this scarf for awhile now and it is finally on sale!!  Would make a great gift for any gal, especially me!!

{JCREW TIPPI SWEATER}

I have this sweater in the summer linen version and adore it. It is the perfect sweater to wear casual or dressy- just add a great necklace and you are good to go.  It is also perfect to wear to work and then out for a night on the town.  It is super flattering and versatile.  I am loving the new neutral colors because they are so versatile.  They run true to size if you order, I wear a small.

{CORO GLASSWARE}

I have a serious weakness for cute glasses.  These have been haunting me for weeks.  Pretty sure they just got added to my Christmas list.  Love the simple gold touch at the bottom.  So festive yet elegant at the same time!  4 come to the set, they would make a great entertaining gift.

{OYSTER  CHRISTMAS TREE}

Since I live on the coast I love this idea of an Oyster Christmas Tree.  I would love to create my own- although they are actually reasonably priced to buy.  Any tips for how to recreate?  Like what to use for base and glue?

{LOW BUN}

I love the sleek effortless look of this low bun.  Must Recreate!!

{BURGAN’S ALBARINO}

I have been trying some different varieties of white wine and I have been really into Albarinos- a Spanish white.  I found this particular bottle at Costco.  It was very good!  Pick up a bottle if you are at Costco I think it was about $8.99

{BACK-UP BATTERY FOR IPHONE}

The battery on my iPhone runs out freakishly fast so I am in desperate need of one of these back-up batteries.  How cute are they?  Such a great thing to just keep in your purse and you can charge on the go!

{QUOTE/ECARD}

This is so me lately.

1. November 29, 2012 / 12:57 pm

really really love that j.crew sweater. Might need to order one for myself. I'm lacking in basics! And that quote is hilarious! I get major buyers remorse right before I order stuff and this time of year is actually really hard for me. All that purchasing makes me nervous!

2. November 29, 2012 / 1:05 pm

I just pinned that oyster tree yesterday, so funny, and I thought they were really reasonable too but my mind got to thinking about how I could "craft" it- I'd use a styrofoam cone form-Michaels and Hobby Lobby carry them-then start from the bottom and hot glue my oysters to it and overlap on each other. If you like oyster decor, check out the blog Dixie Delights, she's full of it and writes a beautiful blog!

3. November 29, 2012 / 1:12 pm

That wine is delish! Albarinos are one of my favorites!!! If you make that oyster tree, I"m going to be so impressed. I would just buy it….

4. November 29, 2012 / 1:18 pm

ahahaha, that quote is soooooo true!!! (and so sad… why?!?!!?) And I love the idea of a back up battery, thanks for coming up with a christmas gadget that one of my brother's could treat me for Christmas (budget friendly and useful!). I know you are getting in the holiday spirit XOXO

5. November 29, 2012 / 2:16 pm

Get the scarf! It is gorge and timeless. I am so getting that Jcrew charger! Nothing worse then going out and phone is dead!

6. November 29, 2012 / 2:18 pm

i have the Camel colored Tippi, you're right.. it is definitely an every occasion sweater! ** Battery Saving tips for the iPhone: turn screen brightness down some, make sure you close apps regularly at the bottom, set emails to push manually vs. every 15-30 minutes.., charge with wall charger vs. computer usb/car charger… I work in IT for a company and those tips have helped some users before!!!

7. November 29, 2012 / 2:55 pm

Funny, I saw those glasses in a catalog and thought of YOU. Hope you get them.
    Great obsessions list.

8. November 29, 2012 / 2:59 pm

I love those jcrew sweaters but they do not fit me! The xs pulled on my chest area (not flattering) and the small had me swimming that it looked like I was wearing some baggy sweatshirt. Grrr as they are the perfect sweater.

9. November 29, 2012 / 3:05 pm

I love those oyster trees! But I'm partial to oysters 🙂
    I would think you could get a foam cone and glue them on, or maybe they have cardboard cones at the craft store…and you can probably purchase a bag of oyster shells and just hot glue them. http://www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

10. November 29, 2012 / 3:10 pm

These are all great! I'm going to get the iPhone chargers from J.Crew–I looked at their outlet store the other day but they didn't have them. Look at Hobby Lobby or Michaels for a cone base for the oyster trees. Maybe out of styrofoam?? I made a couple out of magnolia tree leaves a few years back and then spray painted them gold–beautiful!

11. November 29, 2012 / 3:12 pm

I love the Missoni scarf and at such a great price too!

12. November 29, 2012 / 3:21 pm

I really like the JCrew sweater. I am a huge sucker for sweaters– one of the reasons why I love the fall/winter seasons so much!! Totally want an oyster Christmas tree– seeing as that would be the perfect "southern style" tree for my counter top!!

Xo-L

simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

13. November 29, 2012 / 3:38 pm

How great are those glasses? Love them! And I love that quote. Exactly how I feel!

14. November 29, 2012 / 4:13 pm

OH my gosh…those back up batteries are SO cute! My boss needs these like no one's business!!

15. November 29, 2012 / 4:21 pm

That bun is super glamorous. Need to recreate. Not sure if I am skilled enough though!

16. November 29, 2012 / 6:04 pm

That ecard is me too!

17. November 29, 2012 / 6:25 pm

Those glasses are amaze balls!!! And the sweater is officially on my wish list.

xo. Patience

whitelacquer.blogspot.com

18. November 29, 2012 / 6:44 pm

Ooh, I'm digging that sweater! I'm always on the lookout for a cute one since I hate winter clothes.

19. November 30, 2012 / 4:01 am

Obsessed with J. Crew's Tippi sweaters. Also, thanks to you… those Coro glasses are now on my list. 🙂

20. November 30, 2012 / 5:28 am

That e-card is the story of my life. So much stuff I want, but if it's more than like $20 I'm suddenly turned off haha. Pathetic but true

21. November 30, 2012 / 9:41 pm

love the glassware! so simple and cute! i need that jcrew charger. my battery dies so fast on my iphone! i was really into our elf last year and having him do mischievous things but i agree with you, i'm a little over it though my son asked me this morning when was our elf coming. that quote is SO me. sending it to my hubby right now! Ha!! have a great weekend!