Obsessions

{JCREW FLORAL BLOUSE}

I am obsessed with the colors of this blouse.   And JCrew is having an extra 25% off right now, like I need a reason to shop there.  If I don’t buy this before it is definitely going on my Christmas Wish List.

{Ina Garden FoolProof and Smitten Kitchen Cookbooks}

Two of the best new cookbooks just arrived at my house last week and I am obsessed with both of them.  I have devoured them front to back ear marking all the recipes I cant wait to try.  I highly recommend both!

{Serena and Lily Nova Napkins}

I first spied these napkins in my most recent issue of House Beautiful and could not stop thinking about them.  I love the geometric patterns and bright blue colors.  When entertaining I always like to mix and match napkins, makes it more fun.   I can’t decide if I love the cocktail napkins or regular napkins more.  These would make a great hostess gift:)

{Madewell Silk Dress}

I love love love this dress.  The colors are just gorgeous.

{Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey}

Let me start by saying I am so not a whiskey drinker.  I prefer clear liquor, but this stuff is so tasty.   Matt and I had a little taste of it last weekend and I forgot how darn good it was. The perfect cold weather sipping liquor.

{Hedgehog Measuring Cups}

How adorable are these Hedgehog measuring cups?  I want them for my kitchen.  They would be the cutest Holiday gift too!

1. November 6, 2012 / 11:58 am

Love the colors of the blouse, and those little measuring cups are adorable:)

2. November 6, 2012 / 12:20 pm

looooooooove those napkins! And that blouse is so pretty! I think blondes do better with lots of color so you might just need this one my dear!

3. November 6, 2012 / 12:26 pm

those measuring cups are adorable!!

4. November 6, 2012 / 12:41 pm

I have been stalking that blouse, the gingham shirt and the excursion vest! What precious measuring cups, I would break those things as soon as I got them.

5. November 6, 2012 / 12:42 pm

I would LOVE for you to do a Christmas wish list! My family is already asking for one and I am clueless! You always have such a good sense of style… I'd love to see what you're asking for! Any chance I can convince you to do one before thanksgiving?!

6. November 6, 2012 / 12:47 pm

You always have the best cookbooks. I swear. Love that J. Crew blouse as well. I actually get pissed when they offer a % off. Makes me feel guilty for not buying. Sick I know. Beautiful napkins!

7. November 6, 2012 / 1:26 pm

Lovvve that blouse, might have to add it to my Christmas list, too! Also love Fireball. Makes me think of football season. 🙂

8. November 6, 2012 / 1:31 pm

I have been eyeing that blouse too!!! Love it! I'm planning on going to the store tomorrow to try it on. Thanks for sharing the cookbooks. I may have to add them to my Christmas wish list! Please share your wish list when you can…would love to see what you're wishing for! 😉

9. November 6, 2012 / 1:39 pm

I can't wait for my copy of Ina Garten's newest cookbook! She unfortunately had to cancel her signing in NoVa due to Sandy:(

10. November 6, 2012 / 2:03 pm

I have been eyeing that J Crew top too. So pretty.

11. November 6, 2012 / 2:05 pm

Already did some damage with the J.Crew sale…so bad. Love those measuring cups, cutest thing ever!

12. November 6, 2012 / 2:17 pm

I just received Ina's new cookbook and I agree with the JCrew blouse. It's on my wish list too! It's pretty awesome! And how cute are those measuring cups?!!

13. November 6, 2012 / 2:28 pm

So I'm loving that JCrew blouse too. It's awesome for Fall with boots. Those hedgehog measuring cups… I want. Adorable!!! And I am obsessed with the napkins, so pretty!!!

Xo-L
    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

14. November 6, 2012 / 2:47 pm

Fireball has recently made an appearance in our house and we love it!! Try it in some cider, it is amazing!

15. November 6, 2012 / 2:55 pm

Love that blouse! Those hedgehog measuring cups are too cute. My sister is a huge fireball fan-me not so much-too strong!

16. November 6, 2012 / 3:01 pm

Those measuring cups are too cute! I'm such a sucker for anything animal related!

17. November 6, 2012 / 3:56 pm

Oh lordy – now I need that blouse. It is perfection!!!

I don't normally drink whiskey either but that sounds so good!

18. November 6, 2012 / 3:57 pm

My sis-in-law LOVES Fireball! She got us a little flask of it when she asked her bridesmaids to be in the wedding…so funny!! And I want the new BC cookbook! 🙂

19. November 6, 2012 / 4:33 pm

The measuring cups are so cute! I'm imagining them in my bathroom -bobby pins in one, dental floss, etc.

20. November 6, 2012 / 6:00 pm

The measuring cups are just too cute!

21. November 6, 2012 / 9:59 pm

Hehehe…seriously hedgehogs are just about the most adorable animals on the planet, so *clearly* these catch my fancy (c: And J crew has been taunting me all week with their 25% off emails! DANG THEM and their fabulous clothes/shoes/accessories!!!

22. November 6, 2012 / 10:11 pm

Thank you for the cookbook suggestions – I was trying to make a Christmas wish list for my hubby and these will be at the top for sure!

Fireball is amazing! The first time I had it I was transported back to elementary school, it tastes so much like fireballs candy. It was so smooth it worried me a little bit. Our friends own a bar and the bartender was more than happy to keep giving me free samples. It's delicious for sure.

23. November 7, 2012 / 2:36 am

Love that jcrew blouse!

24. November 7, 2012 / 9:23 pm

love INA! and those hedgehog cups are the cutest – they are already on my gift-giving pinterest board! love!