Green Love Affair

It all started with this picture I pinned a few weeks ago.  I became convinced I needed a pair of hunter green jeans,  so my search began.  I didn’t want to spend alot of money but I wanted the pants to be a good fit at the same time.

Low and behold I found the perfect pair at Forever 21.  They are not jeans, more of a cotton blend pant but they are so so comfortable and cute on!  They sit higher on your waist and really kind of suck you in.  I do recommend ordering a size up from what you normally wear because they are pretty fitted.  I ended up with a Medium.  I plan to pair mine with a loose white blouse and knee high boots or TB flats.  They seriously feel like you are wearing pajamas.

{Love 21 Contrast Panel Pants}

So the pants got me started on a green love affair and the more I looked,  the more I realized it is hard to find clothes in Hunter or Emerald Green.  I think those are the two shades of green that are most flattering on everybody.  Why don’t more people make stuff in those two colors?

I rounded up a few of my favorites:

So tell me do you love this shade of green as much as I do?  I am on the hunt for some more pieces but trust me on the pants they are worth the $19!

Have a great weekend!

xoxo

1. October 26, 2012 / 11:39 am

Green=my favorite color!! Everything in my house is green (almost)! Have a great weekend!

2. October 26, 2012 / 11:43 am

I was in F21 yesterday looking for the Pardon My French sweater, now I have to go back for those pants.. and that store gives me a headache, I feel like I am shopping for clothes in a night club. Our F21 is massive, the lights are turned down low, and the music is pumping, and there is always at least 100 people in that sore:)

3. October 26, 2012 / 11:55 am

I love green too! It is so flattering and you can pair it with so many colors! I think I may need to order these pants!

4. October 26, 2012 / 11:56 am

I love green. I have a green silk top from BR from years ago that is still one of my favorite tops!

5. October 26, 2012 / 12:26 pm

Sad I didnt get the chance to chat with you last night at the Anthro opening party. I grabbed Chassity for a minute. But, didnt want to interrupt you. Next time 🙂

6. October 26, 2012 / 12:48 pm

I heart green, too! Funny enough, tomorrow night we have a black tie charity ball and the theme is: "The Emerald City" – as in, The Wizard of Oz. It's the oldest costume ball in Miami, but you don't have to dress in costume. You can just go in black tie attire. Sooooo I was on the hunt for a green gown and finally found it (after a long search) @ Nordstrom. Looooovvvveee the color…emerald green! 🙂

7. October 26, 2012 / 1:01 pm

Oh wow!!! I love the hunter green and boots combo. I think I just found out what I need to go shopping for this weekend. Might be heading over to F21 🙂

Xo-L
    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

8. October 26, 2012 / 1:08 pm

Emerald green is my absoloute favorite clothing color! I got a great pair of Paige skinnies in emerald green on sale the end of summer. Also recently found a silk top at a Kate Spade outlet. Slowly but surely half my wardrobe is being taken over by emerald 🙂 You have me thinking about a hunter green jeans hunt now though…

Hope you have a great weekend!

9. October 26, 2012 / 1:09 pm

I never really have ever bought anything in that color, but this year I have been seeing it more and more and it is really flattering! I agree, I think anyone can pull off that color.

10. October 26, 2012 / 1:32 pm

I love that Rachel Zoe blouse!!! I saw some wax green jeans at the 7 for All Mankind Store in Vegas. They were amazing. I'm so jealous of your ability to create the scrolling features. We need a blog tutorial STAT!!! Have a great weekend! p.s. I need the scoop on Anthro!

11. October 26, 2012 / 2:16 pm

Love those pants! And that blouse! There should be more clothes in emerald green, definitely

12. October 26, 2012 / 2:22 pm

getting those pants!! so glad you found these and shared 🙂
    happy weekend to you!!

13. October 26, 2012 / 2:31 pm

I love green too! JCrew has the minnie pant in a dark green! Must by soon!

14. October 26, 2012 / 2:46 pm

You find the best stuff at F21! Love Hunter green. Have a great weekend!

15. October 26, 2012 / 4:02 pm

I have a serious love affair with any and every shade of green!!! Ahhhh!! Love the green pants!

16. October 26, 2012 / 4:56 pm

I love that color green. I bought a pair of Joe's jeans in green last fall and I've worn them to death. I'm wearing them right now! lol

That green looks really good on blonds with green eyes. 🙂

I went to F21 yesterday and I couldn't even fit into the Large sized tops. It made me feel like a linebacker. I might not be going back any time soon. :-/

17. October 26, 2012 / 6:12 pm

Love those pants! I've been looking at the forest green J.Crew minie pants!

18. October 26, 2012 / 8:55 pm

I'm dying over the fabulous color of that Rachel Zoe tie neck blouse…so perfect! And I'm positive that I will most definitely die if I don't get at least that gorgeous necklace from the new J Crew line. Like 99.9% positive (c;

19. October 28, 2012 / 8:43 pm

I love green too. Recently had a similar obsession with finding maroon skinnies! I'd love a fancy green top for our family Christmas photos this year. Any tips on holiday dressing for photos? This is our first year with the baby and I want to make it special!

20. November 16, 2012 / 1:12 am

Boo I waited too long to get the gorgeous F21 Green Pants 🙁 Maybe I'll get lucky and find them in the store tomorrow. Love them so so much! Have you found any other Hunter Green items I might need? Thinking that color blouse would be per-fect for my Holiday Party this year! I'm liking this guy but wishing the sleeves rolled up http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5039&vid=1&pid=231991022