The Look For Less + Novel Sale

Remember this Heidi Merrick Tommy Blouse??  Oh how I loved her, but not the $350 price tag.

Well, I was browsing Piperlime and came across this almost identical blouse.  The colors are different but it’s exactly the same style for only $69.50.  Get yours before they sell out!

{Collective Concepts Stripe Blouse}

After I found the fabulous stripe blouse, I stalked all the Collective Concepts Stuff.  They have some super cute blouses for cheap!  These are three other favorites I found!

{Collective Concepts Soho Color Block Blouse}

{Collective Concepts Palm Beach Nights Blouse}

{Collective Concepts Short Sleeve Stripe Peplum Top}

And speaking of shopping, for any of you locals, Novel is having their big end of Summer Sale today from 12-7:30.  Trust me you don’t want to miss this!  Huge discounts on all Blue Chickadee, Vintage Library Summer Clothes, Bon Vivant Custom Stationary, and Balboa Jewelry!   Definitely worth stopping in and I think there are mimosas too- that’s enough reason in itself to shop!
Novel is located at 341 King Street, Suite B!

1. September 20, 2012 / 11:29 am

More blouses, Nat?? That's ok. I need some! Keep the inspiration coming!

2. September 20, 2012 / 12:41 pm

that HM blouse and the dress that was yellow, blue, and red were both on sale for 89 dollars at a local boutique here. I tried them on and the fit was AWFUL. Be glad you didn't get it. Such a cute designer but the shop owners said they can't give the stuff away because it doesn't fit right. Sad.

3. September 20, 2012 / 12:45 pm

I love me some Piperlime!

4. September 20, 2012 / 12:51 pm

I have the HM lookalike in the other color way and it has been a new favorite! Their other pieces are adorable, too!

5. September 20, 2012 / 2:12 pm

Saks outlet carries collective concepts too! I got a super cute tank from there this summer.

6. September 20, 2012 / 6:14 pm

OH I loooooved that shirt. Thanks for the alternatives!!!! xoxo

7. September 20, 2012 / 7:49 pm

Heidi's having a major sale right now too. she's just so awesome. I was really hoping to make it into Novel but never did, sadly.

8. September 20, 2012 / 7:59 pm

Thanks so much for the post Natalie!!! So sorry we missed you today! For all your readers wanting to stop by we are here at Novel. (341 King Street) until 7:30 tonight:)!!!!