Obsessions

Three Sprouts Storage Bins

I am obsessed with these adorable storage bins.  I just got the Elephant one for Sterling’s Big Boy Room to store his toys in.  If you are local they sell them at Sugar Snap Pea and for you non-locals Amazon and Diapers.com carry them.  They come in so many cute animals prints and they are super affordable at $31.

Laura Mercier Antique Pink Lipstick

This is my new favorite lipstick.  It is the perfect shade of pink for fall.

I have been wearing it daily.  The perfect subtle hint of color.

JBRAND WAXED LEGGINGS JEANS
Holy crap, I want these jeans.  I love that they look like leather but are not.   Such a great fall edition to any closet.

Minnetonka 3 Layer Fringe Boots
Really love these cute boots for fall.  How great would they be with skinny jeans and a cool cardigan.  Best part,  they are less than $100!

Can’t decide if I love the brown or black more!

BB DAKOTA MARTY HOODED JACKET

We have had two crisp mornings here lately which has me dreaming of jackets.  They are one of my favorite things to buy in the Fall.  I am digging this BB Dakota jacket.  Love the pattern and it would be so versatile- cute with dresses, leggings, and jeans.  Oh and its less than $100.  A steal for a jacket.

FRIDGE ORGANIZERS FROM CRATE AND BARREL

I am on an organizing streak now that Sterling started school back and I actually have time to tackle projects.  How great are these for your fridge??

1. September 11, 2012 / 11:18 am

Cute jacket!

I need that fridge organizer too!

=)

Brooke

2. September 11, 2012 / 11:19 am

Ok I have been dying for leather leggings and these may be what the doctor ordered. For real. Love Laura mercier. Will have to try that color. You will live those minnetonkas! Love! I have their loafers, which I painted the top and I'm in love!!

3. September 11, 2012 / 11:44 am

ha! I just bought those jeans yesterday AND sold those exact boots on eBay. I hardly wore them

4. September 11, 2012 / 11:48 am

I tried on some waxed jeans at Hampden over the weekend but they didn't suck me in enough, super comfy though. So my search continues. I need to try that stuff on though, I can't order, which is the difficult part. Finding somewhere that carries them AND the time to go without kids.

5. September 11, 2012 / 11:51 am

My favorite part of the week is seeing your obsessions! I need to try on the wax jeans, apparently I am totally out of the loop.

6. September 11, 2012 / 11:51 am

Need those organizers and those jeans!! Maybe Friday we can go stalk some;)

7. September 11, 2012 / 11:53 am

I desperately need those fridge organizers!!

I have a post coming soon about waxed jeans, I am seeing these everywhere

8. September 11, 2012 / 11:59 am

I love that jacket! I just blogged about BB Dakota yesterday, they have the best coats right now. I saw that one- it is brand new I think. The minnetonka's are the bomb.com, I was eyeing them at Nordstrom this past weekend- I love the brown (and have you seen gray?). I think they are the new UGG 🙂 XOXO

9. September 11, 2012 / 12:02 pm

Ohh loving those jeans I've been dying for leather pants but can't pull the trigger on the price tag so I may have to get those. We could really use those fridge organizers in my house!

10. September 11, 2012 / 12:20 pm

Love those storage bins, I have had my eye on them for a while now. Just havent bitten the bullet yet. And yes, those fridge storage bins are perfection. Need to get some of those too.

11. September 11, 2012 / 12:25 pm

I wish I could pull those waxed jeans off, but I will leave that to you! 🙂

12. September 11, 2012 / 1:07 pm

Love those J Brand jeans! They'd look great on you.

13. September 11, 2012 / 1:12 pm

We have the owl bin from 3 Sprouts in our playroom. I have given so many as gifts. They are great! I took your advice and got the Magnolia lipstick by Chanel, which I love. The antique pink seems like a pretty similar shade. I NEED those fridge organizers!!

14. September 11, 2012 / 1:21 pm

Those storage bins are adorable! I like the black boots!!

15. September 11, 2012 / 1:28 pm

I love my Minnetonka booties! Get the brown ones…

I found a pair of fake leather leggings by INC at Macy's for $50!!

16. September 11, 2012 / 1:32 pm

Love those cute bins! I have the J Brand wax jeans and LOVE them!

17. September 11, 2012 / 2:36 pm

We have the owl bin and love it! Love those leather jeans too!

18. September 11, 2012 / 3:05 pm

I have the Jbrand waxed jeans in a cropped style. I love them, but I'm not great at styling them…I need you to get these so I can see what you wear with them!

19. September 11, 2012 / 5:02 pm

Love the wax jeans, the clothes hampers and the organizers! So many great ideas today!!

20. September 11, 2012 / 7:03 pm

Awww great find. Those are adorable storage bins. Those jeans are perfection. All I want for fall is leather leggings..well that's not true..I want tons of things, but that is at the top of my list! xoxo

21. September 11, 2012 / 10:18 pm

Totally want the owl bucket for our playroom! These are adorable and nice and big too! Those refrigerator organizers look awesome possum.