Obsessions

DVF AINIA DRESS

This dress reminds me a little of the popular Heidi Merrick Dress from last season that I never got my hands on.  Love the navy/pink combo.  Would be super versatile and it is less than the HM version.

MINNETONKA MOCCASINS

Sterling’s Minnetonkas that we ordered for fall just came and I could not be more obsessed.   I mean how freaking cute are these for little boys?  They also have a cute girls selection and they are affordable compared to other kids shoes. I found mine here🙂

TRADER JOE’S HERB POPCORN

Thanks to my friend Katie I demolished half a bag of this yesterday while shopping at TJ.  She recommended I try it and I loved it (so did Sterling).  It is full of flavor and a great snack!

Best part is a bag is only $1.99.

METALLIC SUBWAY TILE

Adore this tile.

PRAYER

We have really been working with Sterling trying to teach him to say his prayers at night before bed and before we eat.  Love this sweet simple prayer for before meals.

1. August 28, 2012 / 11:35 am

I have never seen that prayer before—–so cute. And I love the metallic subway tile!

2. August 28, 2012 / 11:53 am

Love the moccasins! Growing up everyone used to wear either them or sperrys with our uniforms. So cute on little boys!

3. August 28, 2012 / 11:55 am

That popcorn is delish! I dicovered it on my last trip to TJs. The prayer is very sweet. Will have to share with my family.

4. August 28, 2012 / 12:22 pm

That popcorn looks delish! Gonna have to get some!

Brooke

=)

P.S Cute prayer!

5. August 28, 2012 / 12:37 pm

I love the dress!! But I can't help but feel a little sad about the new SHOPBOP look- I thought it was THE BEST site and the facelift is taking some getting used to. What do you think?

6. August 28, 2012 / 3:33 pm

We're supposed to get a TJ next month…I can not wait!!! I always have my friend send me cornbread mix. #southerngirl

7. August 28, 2012 / 4:24 pm

seriously could that dress get any cuter? xo

8. August 28, 2012 / 4:57 pm

I have a very similar dress from DVF and you know it was not at H&M prices. Boo! Those moccasins are adorable. Two of my friends just had boys and I feel like I need to get them! xo

P.S. The Now and new sponsor, Swirl, are hosting a J. Crew Gift Card Giveaway! Make sure to enter!

9. August 28, 2012 / 5:17 pm

Love the navy/pink combo these days! Such a great dress! Great catching up with you yesterday!

10. August 28, 2012 / 5:33 pm

I LOVE that TJ popcorn too! It tastes like dill pickles to me (:

I'm crazy over those little moccasins. I'm showing them to my son tonight to see if he'd wear them. He's only 5 but already has his own style. Gotta love that!

11. August 28, 2012 / 9:52 pm

I *have* to get my hands on that TJ popcorn…feeling a new obsession coming on! And shut the freakin' door, metallic subway tile??? Where have you been all my life? (c: Totally pinning that sweet prayer…

12. August 29, 2012 / 1:22 am

saw those moccs on your insta and fell in love! they're going to look adorable on him!! and LOVE the prayer- so sweet 🙂

13. August 29, 2012 / 3:30 pm

I love everything on this post!! I'm ordering those mocassins today! So cute!!